Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dani1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2006, 06:58 AM
    Dyeing your hair
    I dyed my hair black by mistake and I want it to be brown again, how do I achieve this?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Well u don't want to make another mistake so why not to go the hairdressers
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 18, 2006, 07:30 PM
    You must first pre-lighten your hair to a level that is lighter than the color you want to achieve, then apply the color you desire. I agree with Krs, let a professional hairstylist do this procedure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Thinking about dyeing hair again. [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, A few months ago I had my hair permanently dyed at the hairdressers but now its fading to a gingery colour. I really want my natural hair colour back, so I'm waiting for the dye to grow out (I know, I've got a long wait ahead of me). I was thinking about dyeing my hair with a semi permanent...

Tired of dyeing my gray hair [ 1 Answers ]

I've decided I'm really tired of dyeing my hair. It's mostly gray now but was colored sort of a light reddish brown, with the intended color being strawberry blonde. So now my roots are maybe an inch long -- is there a way I can remove the color from my hair? Will the dark hairs (I still have...

View more questions Search