Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejasonjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Banker Verification
    Is Stering National Lender's a legitimate lending institution? The address that I have is
    701 Lynn Haven Pkwy. Virginia Beach, VA 23452
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ejasonjr View Post
    Is Stering National Lender's a legitimate lending institution? The address that I have is
    701 Lynn Haven Pkwy. Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Yes, it's a legitimate institution with several offices.

Sterling National Bank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verification of a business [ 5 Answers ]

I am researching a company for personal financial use and I can't seem to find out much about them. I am in a financial crisis and a friend saw an internet add for a company called The Owners Advocate - a group of people who help people get out of their timeshares. The website...

Virus (trojan killfiles.spy.banker.arl is in windows install [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this virus is n my sfc dll file I have found where it is I know what it is I can not download anything to kill it on the internet it won't let me I can not install any antivirus soft ware it won't let me install I did get spyware doctor and it got rid of 102 other things and it tells me...

Don't know if is a true verification [ 1 Answers ]

I contacted several Collection agencies about verification and a couple replied with a sheet of paper telling me that the account was bought from the original creditor and how much was owed. However that was it! Nothing else. Aren't they supposed to give me all the history of the account as...

GPA Verification [ 2 Answers ]

Can employers request and get GPA info from your school?

F1-OPT-H1B Verification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, based on the info below -Atlanta TaxPayer Expert - you said my F-1 visa status expired on Jan 04. My New question is: Is this true even though I was given an F-1 visa with an expiration date of May-30-2005? Thank you very much!! I have been in the US since August 2000. I started...

View more questions Search