Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ggirl101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Reaction and force
    Think about stubbing your toe on the ground. Explain why it hurts in terms of action and reaction forces?:D
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 04:34 PM
    :D

ggirl101, what do you think the answer is?

We like to help people here at Ask Me Help Desk, but we are not a Free Homework Doing Service. We are mostly adults who already did all their homework a long time ago, which is why we can answer so many questions.

So if you say SOMETHING about this problem, someone will come along and help you figure it out.

What happens when you stub your toe on a couch leg or something like that? You are walking along and Wham! What happens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate air force/ Commemorative air force [ 5 Answers ]

Are Lefty Gardner and Lloyd Nolan still alive? If so where can I find good information on the start of the Confederate Air force on line. There is a lot of info on the new Commemorative Air force, but very little on the old.

Reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a person to have an adverse reaction to tylenol with codeine? Could it be fatal? And if so is there any other known cases? These questions mainly focus on codeine and is not overdose.

Consider the reaction [ 1 Answers ]

hi every one this my qustiong I hope find the answer Consider the reaction ca(oh)2(s)----->cao(s)+h2o(l) with enthalpy of reaction ΔHrxn =65kj/mol

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search