Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massimo349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2006, 01:00 AM
    Lump on the bottom of my penis
    I'm 15 and yesterday, I discovered a small pea-sized lump on the bottom of the left side of my penis. Its kind of purple-ish, and it doesn't hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when I sqeeze it.

I'm kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then I would have to talk to my parents or a doctor about it.

I read other threads that kind of didn't help, but someone said on a previous post about someone else, that it might be an ingrown hair. And I shaved my pubic hair the other day, so maybe it's that?

I do masturbate often, and maybe that's a factor? I don't know. I'm really nervous from that fact that I would have to tell someone about it. Please help.
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 18, 2006, 05:47 PM
    I suggest seeing a doctor.
    jamesy_12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Did you find out what that was?

I've got the same problem.
    leechaolan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2009, 10:27 PM

Dude, I've had one of these for almost 3 years now. I'm still alive and it's never given me any trouble. Sometimes mine goes down but goes back up. I have a masturbation problem so that's probably why it hasn't disappeared like all of the rest. I had something like this on my eye before that had to be surgically removed (it took only 20 minutes). I'm scared of seeing a doctor because my parents may find out. I'll go to a doctor in another country to get this sorted out and/or removed.

Apr 13, 2009, 10:29 PM
    By the way, I'm a virgin so there's no way that this is an STD. Some days, I'm just tempted to remove this in the same way that the eye bump was removed but then I'm no professional so I don't want to risk scarring my penis
    jamesy_12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 08:09 PM
    I spoke to my mum last night, she's a doctor, and she said it was a cyst, but she'll talk to me about it again tonight.

Talk to your parents, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Apr 15, 2009, 08:39 PM

Well, I had just looked up cysts. It seems like they have to be surgically removed. It's very unlikely that they will spread to other places or cause death. Sometimes, applying a hot cloth to your penis area for several days will cause it to eventually go away.
    Johno123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 04:12 PM
    This is a question, I have loads of small lumps on the bottom half of my penis, not on the head and before the scrotum, they're mainly at the top section but all on the bottom of my penis, I'm 15 ad I've had them for about a year, they get very noticeable when I get erect, I'm a virgin and I regularly masyurbate, they're kinds of skin coloured but white inside, I've tried squeezing but it didn't turn out so well, just got a little bigger any advice PLEASE!!
    4heppalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 02:02 AM
    I got the same problem I want to know how to get rid of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 34 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and am in the mid stages of puberty. The other day I noticed a small lump on the shaft of my penis. It is located towards the bottom on the underside but a little to the right. I know it isn't part of the penis anatomy because it wasn't there before and isn't connected to...

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only...

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

View more questions Search