Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kycornfed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2006, 11:26 PM
    Formation of Great Lakes etc..
    What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake.. and How did this same geological event isolate the human population of the Americas from that of Asia?? ((if someone could help me out with this.. or even just where i might be able to find the answer to these questions.. i would GREATLY appreciate it!)) :)
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2006, 11:59 PM
    The Formation of the Great Lakes: http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/stud...1/gl_form.html
    team 1203 4 life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kycornfed
    What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake.. and How did this same geological event isolate the human population of the Americas from that of Asia?? ((if someone could help me out with this.. or even just where i might be able to find the answer to these questions.. i would GREATLY appreciate it!)) :)
    Yo what are you doing the wb ap american history assignment
    grace twumwaah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 01:40 PM
    The glaceir/ glacier movement
    Swtclever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Hey I have this same wksht thanks for the help!
    murtyssword Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Ice Age Glaciers; the land bridge glacier melted. I have the same sheet, but this is a better answer, reviewed by my AP teacher himself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In formation regarding Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My name is rachit. My roots are basically from goa in India. Well I needed help regarding getting a portuguese passport. Both my parents had portuguese passports when they were children. My father's mother surrendered the portuguese passport when he was about 5 years and similarly my mother's...

Formation of the Great Lakes [ 3 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes?:confused:

Great Ape Crossbreediing [ 4 Answers ]

Question deleted by author due to no response. Restored: There have been attempts at crossbreeding humans and chimps. Has there been attempts at crossbreeding great apes with othe great apes. For example, Gorilla and orangutan, or chimp and oragutan, or orangutan and gorilla and so on?

Ice formation [ 3 Answers ]

Why does tap water freeze more rapidly than cold water?

View more questions Search