Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anna14228 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Maternity-live in NJ work in PA
    I live in NJ and I work in PA I am having my first child and I don't know where to file for temporary disability. My employer only takes out PA taxes. Help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 11:26 AM

If your company provides insurance coverage for maternity leave that covers this as a disability, then file with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Live in PA and Work in NY [ 1 Answers ]

Will I still pay state taxes if I live in PA and work in NY?

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

Back to work after maternity leave... [ 3 Answers ]

Please help - I am a new mum and have just gotten back to work after raising my daughter to 6 months. I loved ever minute of it and would love to be a full-time mum but we just can't afford it :(( I know so many others have gone through this and I really need help.My little girl goes to a...

View more questions Search