Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CJ007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Water Quality from a Heat Pump
    Can the discharge of water from a heat pump be used for flowers and plants?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Dec 31, 2008, 03:16 PM

Assumed the water is not recycle(non return), not treated with chemical, but how cold/ hot is the water's temps ( 40-110 f)? Can your plants survice at those temps?. the heat pump only change the temp of the water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water cooled Trane Heat Pump [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a heat pump that is water cooled, and the problem I am having is the person before I worked on it put in a new compressor that is having pressure problems. My boss says I should charge the unit up in the heat mode since it is winter, and check for at least 50psi on the low side, and...

Split Domestic water Heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have an attic that is sealed with foam insulation (attic is part of my envelope). I want to heat the domestic water in the basement with the heat from the attic using a split heat pump. E-tech use to make one, but I have just been informed that they no longer do. Does anyone know where I can...

Hookup Outside water stove W/heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing an outside water stove, want to use my duct system that is hooked to a heat pump, I have installed a heating coil in the system, plan on using a Honeywell thermostat 8000 that has 3heats/2cool/emergency heat need some sort of drawings, and how to hookup. Thanks dhoover:confused:

Water temperature for Whalen heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

What should the water temperature be for average water heat pump for most efficiency

Water Around Heat Pump [ 2 Answers ]

Why is there a large amount of water on the ground around my heat pump compressor?

View more questions Search