Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lariyah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:31 PM
    A child wanting to solve a case
    To begin with crimal law...
    A man is convicted of murdered, but didn't kill the victim he attempt to.
    He was found innocent how do I trail him again without 3rd jeopardy interferring
    lariyah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:33 PM

Well to start with as long as you have proof that he attempt to kill the victim and he was in court for murder not attempt murder you have a case
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Hello lariyah:

We're willing to help... We just need some DETAILS. Tell us EVERYTHING!!

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child custidy case! [ 7 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a child custidy case. I live in a different state than my dauter. I want to be more than just a pay check to her but her mom is the same kiniving mean person I broke up with. I hired a lawyear to take care of the legality. I only wanted to thing. 1. to have a paternity...

Wanting custody of a child. [ 16 Answers ]

Ok. My son is in the Navy stationed in Jacksonville Florida. He was born in Florida. Married a girl and had a baby who lives in jacksonville Florida. He found out she was cheating on him. She had the man she was with sleeping with her in her mothers house with the baby. We got the baby that...

Child wanting to come to AZ [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old step son and he wants to move from Cali to AZ with his father. The divorce was done in AZ and the mom took the kids to Cali. How old does a child in Arizona have to be to choose who the child wants to live with? Thanks!

Wanting to see my child that I never stopped loving [ 8 Answers ]

Feb. 19, 1990 I gave birth to a little boy, in New York. I was 18 years of age. The child's father and I lost contact. A few months after loss pf contact I found out that I was pregnant. Scared and not knowing where he was I didn't know what to do. My parents found out what was going on with me and...

Parents not wanting to support or take care of child [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend, the father of my three year old, does not support my child or want to watch him at anytime for me even when my son asks him too. He still lives with his mom and his mom takes care of him when he is over there, not his father, he does other things instead. My son says he mostly...

View more questions Search