Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2008, 08:03 PM
    What would you recommend?
    My computer freezes. Should I take it to the store I got it from to see if they can check it out. Or should I get RegCure? It is still on warranty. I got it last year in July.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Dec 29, 2008, 08:26 PM

Please check your cookies and temp files. You will want to also find your receipt it's possible if you take it in to the place that you got it they will be able to replace it or fix it for you for less than some other place. Best of luck
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 10:17 AM

Not enough info

If possible please supply as much information as to describes your problem or question if it applies to request. Most are easy and if not supplied, they may be asked eventually depending on situation.

What operating system you're running, and its version?

Any hardware add-on devices that you think might be related to the problem you're seeing.

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

You can try a system restore back to when it was not freezing on you

Just go down till you see "Use System Restore" and follow instructions from there
    Windows XP System Restore Is Easy to Use
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Jan 1, 2009, 10:14 PM

The following site explains Top 7 Ways to Speed Up Your Computer:

Speed Up Computer - Top 7 Ways How to Speed Up Computer
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 11:15 PM

Don't worry about messing with it if its still under warranty! Let them replace or fix it. But like seahawk said there is not enough info for us to tell if it could be a general problem or if it's a problem that resulted in something you may have did or didn't do!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recommend a Champagne [ 3 Answers ]

Since my fiancé and I have gotten engaged I always buy a bottle of champagne for the day we got engaged. I usually buy a bottle of Perrier-Jouet. But since money is a tight this year I was wondering what would be a good champagne that is just not as expensive as Perrier-Jouet. Thanks!

Any website to recommend? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to have a unique picture for my computer desktop Yet what I want is the phote taken by folks, which is special and tasteful Would you like to show me some of such kind of websites or bbs where netizens share photos taken by themselves? Thx~ :)

Would You Recommend this? [ 2 Answers ]

Would you recommend the skin care products of L'oreal personally?:confused:

What you recommend? [ 2 Answers ]

I am not happily married and have not been for over 10 years... I keep telling myself that things will get better only to watch them get worse even my children want me to leave. However, I would like to know from those who are divorced did you separate for a while prior to getting the divorce? And...

View more questions Search