Ask
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Dec 29, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Looking for two recipies
    I would like two recipies to expirement with this year:

Baked macaroni

And

Brocolli casserole

Please share. I have tried many others, but I they just don't seem to measure up to grandma's.

*drools* I haven't had brocolli casserole in... something like 10-15 years... how it would melt in my mouth, I love anything that has to do with brocolli.
    Grumpyoldlady Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 01:47 AM

Hi there! A good recipe for the baked Macaroni,well... If you can find a really good home made Mac & Cheese recipe, put it in a greased cassorole dish, in small dish mix.. salt and pepper,garlic powder(if you like garlic) and paprika, and a pinch of poultry seasoning, about 1/8 tsp each, mix into spices a cup of bread crumbs(dry), pour into bread crumbs and spices, about 1/4 cup of melted butter mix well and sprinkle on top of Mac & cheese (you can also mix in some stronger cheese like Parmesan (fresh of course) . Use your imagination! Not all cooking is written in stone! Throw it in the oven at 325 f covered for about 30 min. Then take tin foil off and put under broil until lightly browning and bubbely!
    Boy this is making me hungry! Have Fun!

Grumpy Old Lady ( not really!)
    Grumpyoldlady Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 01:52 AM
    I'll see if I can think of a "Baked Broccoli recipe", or you can throw in some Broccoli into the Mac & Cheese Bake!
    Years ago a friend made me a recipe using Bisc-Quick, it was a Chicken and Broccoli dish, it was really good! Maybe look on there site, they'll probably have it!
    Good Luck!
    Grumpy Old Lady
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 3, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the advise grumpy, I'll give it a whirril
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Jan 24, 2010, 01:12 PM

For baked macaroni its always good to make a cheese sauce that is based on butter, flour, milk and cheese then pour over mac and put in baking dish then add more shredded cheese over the dish. Salt and pepper to season. (sharp cheddar is what I prefer)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss recipies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, OK, my whole family is over weight it is in our line. I want to know how to loss the weight. My mom is over weight and so is my dad. I am 13 and my weight is 12 stone but I am 5'71/2 heigh. I want to lose weight before the sumer.I always get critisezed about my weight and I get...

Any good recipies? [ 8 Answers ]

Soon, I would like to MAKE a dinner for me and my fiancé. I do know how to cook, I'm not completely helpless in the area, but the problem is WHAT do I cook? If anyone has easy, affordable, (romantic?? ) recipies, they would be apprieciated!

Casserole recipies [ 14 Answers ]

Okay my cyber family, the crunch is on. Today I officially became a nursing student. I have been forewarned that this is going to be tough on my and the family. Especially where the kitchen is concerned. We were told in orientation today to take the rest of the summer and make casseroles that...

View more questions Search