Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jock_boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 03:17 PM
    We broke up, we still talk, I still love her, what do I do
    My situation... I don't know how this really works but I'll try anyway... I dated this girl for a year and somewhat and we got into a really big fight I mean HUGE. Like we got into little fight's before but what relationship doesn't right. Anyway's the fight was about how I always got jealous and that the guys she hangs out with are like her brothers and wouldn't do anything with them. A few month's back we had a similar fight but nothing this big. She said she couldn't do this anymore, and said maybe we should take a break.(she has said that before but it never happened), I said no lets not do that and she sais she needed time to think things through, so I gave her space for about a week. When I saw her again we talked and laughed but always reminded me she was mad and was still thinking about it but would give me an answer by tomorrow. I thought hey, we can still make this work cause we were having so much fun together. I was wrong. She broke up with me the next day. She said she still wants to be friends and we still text each other but I want her back and I don't know why. Like I love this woman. What do I do?
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Dec 29, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Hey Man,

What you do is simple now, and you don't want to hear it right now but the truth is, it's over pal. So, what does that mean?

You stop talking to her, stop texting her, no more bs myspace/facebook crap, cut her off completely, 100%. You need to do this to heal yourself, and move on with YOUR life without her. It's time to live for your #1, yourself.

As for future references for your relationships pal, her friends that she says are her friends, guess what... they are her friends, and you need to trust her or this problem will be a reoccurring theme in your life, so learn to get over your jealousy and trust your loved ones. It's not easy, but it'll be worth it.

Yours Truly,
    LCM
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Leave her alone, and let the emotional dust settle, and work on your own issues, as your insecurity, and jealousy, will ruin every relationship you will have.
    DavidPerez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:04 PM
    I say that's bull... I'm in the same situation I know everything about her... know what she likes... what she hates... what she does... I mean she was my girlfriend for a year and I still loveher but we broke up... I say you just keep trying... because I don't know about you... but I love my girl a lot! And I'm not just going to let her go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Broke up and in NC.How to talk about house we own? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys... just a little background: Girlfriend of 8.5yrs and I took a "break" 2months ago and officially ended it 2.5weeks ago. She just didn't know if I was "the One". So I let her go and figure out whatever it is she needs to figure out 2.5weeks ago. I've entered into NC with her and it is...

I just broke up and need help getting over my first love [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my first love broke up about 2 days ago. Her name is Megan (she is 17 I am 18) and we were in really love with each other. We helped each other with our demons(she had been sexual assaulted and me beaten in our past). We spend almost all our time together (everyday after school) and most all...

How To Get Him To Talk To Me Again? I Still Love Him [ 32 Answers ]

Recently met someone after separating and filing for an annulment from my abusive ex who disappeared to another state. We fell in love shortly after and had a few great dates (no sex). I last saw him over a month ago on a Thursday and everything was perfect, but on Monday morning he had coffee...

My Grilfriend and I broke up a week ago, and we still talk to each other. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi it's me Jesus, yes i broke up with my girlfriend Daphne that i was seeing for about 1 year and 4 months, (i'm her first boyfriend) everything was perfect even though i would get bored sometimes . this is how it happened . well i received this new laptop i was all excited :). the next day...

I still love the guy I broke up with [ 18 Answers ]

Okay so, I hope that someone on here can help me... I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years in late September, I still loved him, but I was so busy with trying to pass all my classes so I can graduate and I had a lot of extra curricular activities I was busy with. Now 3 months later, I cut down on...

View more questions Search