Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudcat_911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Just for Girls book series late 1980's
    In the late 80's early 90's there was a group called Just for Girls that you could sign up teens for and they were sent all kinds of things including books. I am now looking for those books but I can't remember the names of any of them. Does anyone know some of the names or where I can find this information?

Thanks
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 05:01 PM

I found one lead on amazon: Amazon.com: Just Girls: Hidden Literacies and Life in Junior High (Language and Literacy Series (Teachers College Pr)): Margaret J. Finders: Books

But I have no idea if it's what you're talking about.

Good luck with finding them!
    KiminTX Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 11:16 AM

Was it the Sweet Valley High Series?
    decolady Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 06:04 PM
    I have also been searching for these books for a LOONG time! I belonged to this book club and remember reading and re-reading these books many times! I, too, can not remember any of the titles, only story lines. One that stands out was about a girl that felt inferior to a new blonde girl that came to her school because she had perfect clothes. She had a grandmother that she played Rubik's cube with... and I think she and her friend would practice kissing on a teddy bear (this was the pic on the cover.. )
    jennifermetts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 05:39 PM
    Hello. I had these books as well and here is one of them... which I still own :)

Dream Boy: Ann Reit: 9780440925606: Amazon.com: Books

Jennifer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a children,s book that was read to me in the 80's. It was about a boy that lived in a house that was fully automated. In the mornings his bed would tilt up and he would slide into a tub and on the way down to the bottom floor he would get dressed and eat. On night...

1980's Children's Book with buillt-in record [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! When I was very young I used to get these books that had built in tiny little records---built right into the thick pages. I would use some sort of pen or something to play what was on the record. Does anyone know the name of these books and where I could find one?

View more questions Search