Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Funjester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Lipo charger changed from batt power to ac power
    Hello,
    Im trying to get some information on wiring up a lipo batt charger to ac power.
    Just want to confirm if my diagram will work or if I need to do it diff way.
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Concerns:
    • I'd probably look for an AC adapter with a larger current rating just to be safe.
    • The polarity needs to be correct when wiring to the charger.
    • The lower + connection feeding the hot glue blob (LED?) would see ~4.5V when using batteries. As shown, you'll be feeding it 6V. Can the hot glue blob tolerate 6V?

Might also have KeepItSimpleStupid or Donf from the electronics forum take a look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

All receptacles quit working, & bathroom switch, changed breaker, still no power. [ 2 Answers ]

We were vacuuming master bedroom, and all of sudden all the receptacles went out, bathroom also and light switch. I got my tester, checked receptacles and get low light when bathroom switch is on, and when I turn the bathroom switch to off the tester shows I have no power to receptacles. I...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

Changed outlets, now no power on one wall [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the outlets in my living room, one wall did not come back on. I then changed the breaker for that wall and still no luck. Any suggestions on trouble-shooting this problem?

View more questions Search