Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizyguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 02:14 AM
    I have broken so many heartz.
    I use to be a play boy ,having a lot of girlfrinedz at the same time.. the maximum girlz I had were 12 at the same time and so on and so forth but they come and go.. I would make them fall in love with me and then leave them.. in my past I broke up with my first girl friend which I really loved so every time I would break a girl heart I felt that pain... I don't know with all these girlz who I was in love and who I was not they were from all over the world.. I did that for about 7 years cheated on all of them... all those girlz were in love with me.and I were in love with few girlz at the same time.or I thought I was in love.. had two broken marriage since then.. now I'm married again... and I really love this girl.. I want it to work.. im made of stone now.. I feel like my feelings are dead.. I have sinned so much that don't know what to do... I regrett of what I had done in my past and ashamed of myself...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 29, 2008, 06:06 AM

I'll start with saying, you should be ashamed of yourself, as you said. This is what happens when you put your own selfish needs in front of anothers. Karma has a way of coming around when you live your life like that.

You need to get into counseling, and figure out why you were so willing to play with a woman's feelings, and then go on to do it over and over again, even though you knew you were hurting them. It sounds to me like you don't really love yourself, and that in itself would make it hard for you to love someone else! That is why you feel like a cold shell!

You need to talk to someone to figure out what is behind the reasons for why you did this first. Don't let your wife be your next "victim," if she isn't already. Don't make her pay for your insecurities and mistakes. Get help so you don't leave more women with a bunch of baggage strewn all over the road of their lives.

Feb 20, 2009, 12:23 AM
    How can I delete my question
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 12:40 AM

You shouldn't delete your question... makes no difference because you can't as far as I no... but deleting it won't change what's gone on.

You have to deal with it, or you'll lose yet another woman and be left feeling worse.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 20, 2009, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by daizyguy View Post
    how can i delete my question
    Why are you trying to delete it? Did you ever get counselling as suggested? Or are you now trying to hide your tracks?
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Feb 20, 2009, 04:50 PM

12 girls at one time, please nobody has time for 12 people at one time. I think someone is over-exaggerating.

Feb 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Well you are right I don't want to think of my past that is why I asked how to delete this question.As far as the counseling goes I think I know why I did that.. I was abused as a kid.. so I just took it out on everyone I guess.I can't remember my past even though I think hard I remember a little bit.. and yes it is true I had a lot of girls even more then 12 at a time and they were all suffering because of me.. im married noe since 5 months and I'm happy now and I thank God that he had shown me to the right women and if I get my time back I will be a different man.. I had lost my very first love because of my mistakes and every time I would hurt some one I would get hurt caz I use to punish me for doing every thing rong.. I was abusing myself and those women's.. I can't even say sorry to them few of them have forgiven me and the rest aren't but still I wish I hadn't done that... I swear:mad:
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2009, 03:27 PM

Karma has a way of getting us when we do bad things.and 12 women at the same time?I think you are over exaggerating the situation.you really need to get help before you hurt the wrong girl and she puts a curse on you for playing with her emotions.playing with someon's heart is not a small thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 broken [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a chineese knock off an mp4 and when I turn it on da apple just freezez... wut can I do

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

The NC has just been broken. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys new to the site all the way from Australia. I have been reading all the topics, very informative stuff I must say. Don't won't to write an essay so I'll try and keep it simple. Basically she was my first serious g/f and first for everything else as well. Dated in high school which was your...

View more questions Search