Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devious11337 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Dateing my girlfriend 4years half need
    Hello my name is Antonio I been dateing this woman I love very much for 4years now I am 24 years old and she is 39 years old we been together 4years and half now and she has 4 kids.. and we have 1 kid of are own I am not sure what to do anymore I been loseing my mind constatly I love her with all of my heart but I don't no how much my heart can take anymore I been really getting depressed and stuff and I want us to move and get are new house start a new life away from are past house but she not ready to live with me? 4years half and we have a kid and I ask her to marry me she said yes but I am also american citzen she is irish citzen and we got into an argument and she got me aressted form entering ireland after I went to america to visit family then she cried to me on phone so sorry wants me back there and misses me we can't stand to be away form each other longer then few hours and we fight now and then about little stupid things that drives me crazzy I need some advice and help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 08:10 AM

What a dilemma, but I think you must accept that she isn't on the same page you are, and back off from any pressure for your future of living together.

Your are tied to this female for years to come, so focus on being a good dad, and leave the rest alone.
    LoveLifeBeHappy Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2009, 09:09 PM

I agree with talaniman, the babies the first priority.
    Maybe just take time to think about what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

23 Male Dateing 16 Female (Delaware) [ 9 Answers ]

Ive got a bit of problem and I am hopeing I can get it straightened out here. Im a 23 year old Male living in Delaware, there is a 16 year old female who is head over heels for me. Normally, I wouldn't even consider something like this but, she is so much more mature then the normal 16 yr old,...

My long distance girlfriend wantes to break up after 1 year and a half [ 10 Answers ]

Well it all started a year and half ago. I was 21 and she was 18. We met over a friends house. She chased after me and we evetnually started dating and were happy. We didn't see that we had much in common at first and almost broke up after a month but we stuck through it and grew really close in...

My Girlfriend of a year and a half.she wants a "break". [ 129 Answers ]

All right people. I'm feeling really down so I thought I'd come here to tell you my story and maybe get a bit of advice.. I've been going out with my girlfriend for a year and a half.. she's 15 and I'm 16. Our relationship had everything, we went to each other's house nearly every day, we went...

View more questions Search