Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deeders1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Get him to sign away unborn child rights.
    I am pregnant, and the man I got pregnant with doesn't want anything to do with the child. I'm trying to find out if there is some kind of legal document I can print up to let him sign to reliquish his rights as a father. He says he'll sign whatever I want... but the money is just not there to go to a lawyer & have something drafted up. I'm not even sure it has to be completely binding as he is more than willing to have nothing to do with this child (married & 2 kids already I found out later... ). I just want to make sure I have my butt somewhat covered in case of future complications. Anyone know of such a site??
    Deeders1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 01:07 AM
    A canadian document I forgot to mention... :confused:
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 29, 2008, 01:01 PM

Try the family law section. There are some stickied posts there about terminating parental rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my unborn child'd father to sign his rights over [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, Im not sure how this all works, but. I was dating this guy and a month into the relationship I ended up pregnant. When I was about 3 months pregnant we broke up. He declares that the baby is not his (even though it is) he doesn't believe me. He wants a DNA test done to see if it is and if it is...

Custody Rights to Unborn Child [ 9 Answers ]

Do I automatically have custody rights to my unborn child since I am not married and paternity has not been established? Does the alleged father have legal rights to force prenatal paternity testing? Does agreeing to paternity testing automatically give him custody rights if it is determined that...

Fathers Rights to unborn child. [ 3 Answers ]

My delima. My girlfriend is pregnant with my child she says. I don't know if it is mine or not. But my concerne is her Drug abuse. She is sneaking around(and not very well I might add) doing drugs she tells me she isn't but I know she is. First of all is there anyway I can legally do anything to...

Rights to unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

If a child is born and it is proved to be mine, can I file for custody of the child now or do I have to wait?:confused:

View more questions Search