Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FroOGle Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Does my dad have a girlfriend?
    My mom and dad have been divorced for 4 years now.

But I think he has a girlfriend
    I want to ask him but I don't want to be rude
    What should I do
    :(
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 07:14 AM

Do you see him very often? How would you feel if you knew that he did have a girlfriend? Would you be happy for him or would it bother you? That may help you decide whether you should ask.

You could always ask in a casual way... "So, dad, have you been seeing anyone lately"? Or "I hope you have been going out once in awhile, I don't want you to be lonely".

If he is seeing someone, perhaps it is not a serious relationship... sometimes parents won't introduce or discuss someone they are just dating so as not to cause possible misunderstandings with their children.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 07:38 AM

If you want to know ask, he is divorced and after 4 years I hope he does.
    FroOGle Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    If you want to know ask, he is divorced and after 4 years I hope he does.
    Thanks guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

So he has a girlfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

OK, well this boy named david flirts with me all the time. I flirt with him too. I really like him, same for him liking me. Well, he has a girlfriend. She is a friend of mine, but not a close friend. Well, a couple weeks ago, we were at our friends house. I was so cold, so he held onto my...

View more questions Search