Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckichs123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Mental Health
    I am completely stressed out and anxious to the point of throwing up and not eating. I can't focus on anything, and I am so sad all the time. I have thought about checking myself into the hospital, but I'm scared that they will not let me out if I go in. What should I do? Do you think that this would be a good idea? I keep thinking about suicide, and I feel like I am not worth anything. I try not to worry about things, but I can not help but just start freaking out. What is wrong with me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 02:12 AM

Hi, beckichs123 !

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, have you ever been examined by a physician or a mental health professional for the type of condition that you're experiencing?

Thanks!
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Dec 29, 2008, 04:39 AM

If u think that suicide is the best idea then its completely wrong.
    People says you need to have guts to suicide, but I say, you need to be a coward to do that that.
    Have you ever thought of the reason why you feel frustrated? May be you are working too much, may be a bad relation or what ever. Just find out the reason or the thing which is causing you that problem and don't stick on to it, just leave it. Wat's the point of sticking to it and killing yourself. Live your life the way you want, if you live the life the way world wants then u'll end up in a bad state.
    Please get back to me with more details about your feelings.
    I can relate myself with u. I've faced a lot of problems in my life and I'm proud to say that I've come out of it on my own.
    Take care.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 12:23 PM

It is important to have particulars with a question like yours such as your age, marital status, occupation...

It will be comforting to know that the mental health industry in America is all about treating you with meds and getting you back to your family as fast as possible... it is NOT about keeping people "locked up"... that's an idea from dopey soap operas.

BY all means, have a consultation with a psychiatrist. Psychologisit or therapist so you can evaluate your situation. Why spend another day suffering when you can take steps to help yourself feel better. :)

Best wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my 11 year old son ever since he was 8 months old he has been violent he has no concentration unless its on the games console he's disobedient defiant below average on school work rude to school teachers always getting excluded he's bossy quick tempered...

Could be mental health? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Alexandra and I am a 21 year old college nursing student. For a long time now (since I was about 15 or 16 and has just progressively gotten worse) I have had this persistent and constant strange, sort of indescribable feeling that I am not physically here... like the things around...

Mental health [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I Have Someone Committed To A Mental Health Hospitol?

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

View more questions Search