Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannaivory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Lost interest in sex
    How can I get my boyfriend to be interested in sex again? When we first started going out over a year ago, he was amazing. Then he just lost interest.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Dec 28, 2008, 08:57 PM

Have you talked to him about it?
    cowboy107 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2008, 10:58 PM

Spice it up, no doubt after a year your sex life has been very predictable and routine.
    Change up positions, aggressiveness, dominance, trust me, it was what I would want.
    Mind you this is only a temp fix, as there might be some deeper emotional/relationship problems then just attraction or a hot sex life. Maybe he's been depressed lately, who knows.
    Try mixing it up and see what happens, if there's still no interest (give it a couple tries, you might get him on a off day) maybe there's something your missing.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 29, 2008, 11:32 PM

Have you tried talking to him? There may be forces beyond your control effecting him, like job stress, money, what have you. He may be tired of the type/quality/quantity of the sexual relationship. The both of you can make changes to fix that. But if he never tells you what is going on, you'll never know. Also, don't be shocked or angry at anything that he wants that is different sexually. Never make him feel bad about having different feelings, unless that is, they are contradictory to law. (i.e. prostitution, children). Research anything he wants to try that is new to you before you put the kabosh on it. You might like it. Most likely though, he is so used to you that he doesn't feel the pressure to please you sexually. So let him know that you'd still like to try it every once in awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has my husband lost interest in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26+ and my husband is 32. We are married for 2 and a half year (arrange marriage) but since the first day of my marriage, my husband does not seem to be dying for sex. I was away from him for 11 months (after a duration of 1 month of togetherness) and when we reunite even then he did not...

My girlfriend lost interest in me. [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for about six months now. In the beginning, especially the first six weeks or so that we were together we'd have sex or play with each other practically whenever we were alone together. I wouldn't have to push her buttons either, she'd through herself at me all the...

Wife has lost interest [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I got married 8 months ago, we have 2 children together (boy of 6 and girl of 2), and have been together 7 1/2 years. Within weeks of our wedding, she began expressing doubts about whether she loved me. We talked and worked things through and things improved for a few months or so. She...

My fiancŽ has lost sexual interest in me! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my Fiancé for more than 2 years now. We live together and I am very much in love with him. I do not want anyone else. I think about my Fiancé all the time. I love being around him and when we have sex it it incredible. We have always had a great sex life. 5 or 6...

View more questions Search