Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatdamgood Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Is She In to me?
    First thing's first I have no idea if this is the right section.I hope it is,however if it is not I do aplogise and could you move it to the right one for me.Thank you

Ok so basically I just want to know in all your good opinion's is this girl at work into me or not? I have always been useless at this type of thing and Im getting no better with age lol.

Ok so here's some facts for you,Or stuff I have picked up on but can not de code.

1)We always share a smile,where we work as checkout operators she is facing me and I am facing her and through the course of an 8 hour shift we properly lock eyes and smile several time in the hour.It's not prolific but it's not once in a full moon.When we do,she stares straight into my eyes and gives me a great gawjus smile.

2)Whenever we are chatting and she doesn't hear most times she ask's me to repeat,sometimes 2 or 3 times moving in on occasion or leaning over her desk to just hear.

3)I have suddenly turned into a really funny guy,most of my jokes get laugh's out of her which all seem pretty genuinin.

4)We are both smoker's,She left for her brake 5 minutes after me but I however went straight to the canteen had a spot of lunch and drink and then headed outside.I wasn't aware she was a smoker by this time and as I came out to the smokers shelter,she was there on her own.We had a chat I made fun of her thinking she was dying she procalimed she really was.She finished her fag while I contineud mine and we chatted.Wen I had finished she went to go back towards the building as Did I but I stopped and thought aww Il have another fag and at that very moment she asked are you not coming I said nah Im going to stay and have another and she immeditly said Oh well if you are I'l have another one to and she lit back up and we continued chatting

5)A Bunch of kid's come to our till I served them while she stood watching,as I lookd up one of the kid's was trying to talk to her but she gave this distained look back and the kids went on there way.When they had gone I said to her you were giving thse kids a right funny look do you not like kid's.she said No I hate them I can't stand them and I never ever want kid's... I then said oh whoops lol I already had one who is 13 month's,in which she replied oh well there not all bad I could put up with them if I had to.

Well that's all I have got so far,we have only really known each other 2 days as I have just returned from being off sick

.Am I reading too much into it?
    Is she intrested?

I'm really just confused,I hope you can help me solve this problem lol if you need any more information then I will gladly and gratefully answer.

X
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Well, 2 days is not a long time to know each other. But she does sound like she is at least open to friendship. I would not rush into anything romantic because, like you said it's only been 2 days. And if you act too quickly, before really getting to know her you could create an awkward situation at work.

I would wait a few weeks. If she still acts friendly and interested (as it seems she is now) and you are still interested, then it would be OK to ask her out.

Dec 29, 2008, 04:47 PM

Thank you for the response and the Advice! Can I just clairfy what do you think it all means.As you have said she is intrested but never clearly stated at what.In your opinion from the eviedence is she intrested in me romanticlly? Or is it just the freind's level?

Has anyone else got any opinion or advice it's all greatefully received
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 04:59 PM
    It sounds like she has a crush on you. But I still think it's too soon for either of you to know how you really feel.

Dec 29, 2008, 07:12 PM

Totally agree on it's to early only 3 days now for christ sake I just wanted to get a feeling if the signs I was getting were right or not... Any ideas on how to proceed now? Or is that another question for another section lol
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Continue as you have been - being friendly. In a few weeks, if you're still interested, ask her to a movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search