Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Florida law codes
    I am putting in a request for admission and trying to find the Florida code to put in the paper work
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 02:06 PM

I think to answer your question we are going to need more information. Right now its too broad to determine what your really asking for.
    jesmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    I think to answer your question we are going to need more information. Right now its too broad to determine what your really asking for.
    I am going to trial and have some medical and police reports and need to use them in court. How do I use them in court without having the police and the medical doc there.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jesmac View Post
    I am going to trial and have some medical and police reports and need to use them in court. how do I use them in court without having the police and the medical doc there.
    Depending on the trial.. like being sued VS trying to get a restraining order. The other side should ask for evidence that you have related to the case. If not you can introduce them as evidence so long as the medical records are yours and not someone else's ( hippa laws ) and so long as it was obtained legally. Be sure to make extra copies for everyone present. At least 3 copies of everything. When you make your plea before the court and you enter them as exhibit number... then a copy of the records would be handed to the bailiff upon the judges instruction and then passed to the judge. Your allowed to make some notations on the paperwork so long as you don't hide anything. Like circle numbers relevant and draw a small arrow. Also you need to make sure all pages are numbered and you might want to number the paragraphs if it's a long report. Then when you refer to it you can say the evidence number with page and paragraph for reference. i.e. page 11 paragraph 4 ( for example. ) In most normal proceedings you can make your plea beforehand in the documents and the physical evidence is entered during the trial / hearing phase. Also when you enter them you will need a copy for the opposition so that's why a minimum of 3 copies. 1 for your reference, 1 for judge, 1 for opposition. But it wouldn't hurt to also have the originals with you and a separate copy with them should anything happen. Keep all records in a safe place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OBD Codes [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 Nissan Altima's OBD codes are P0325 and P1126. Could be the possible resolutions for these codes?

91 crx codes [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I went and did some snooping around today at my vehicle and the codes I got from the ECU are as follows. 3- MAP sensor 6- coolant temp sensor 10- TA sensor 13 PA sensor

Car codes [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to figure out a code on my vehicle

Codes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the new code and procedure for installing a 200 amp grounding service for a mobile home?

TV Codes... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I have this Hampton Bay Universal Video and Fan Remote, but when I put in these new batteries for it, it seems to have lost whatever code I gave it that told it what kind of TV I had, and I can't seem to find my manual for it, so does anyone have the manual that says what code I need to give...

View more questions Search