Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeny25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Could my symptoms be related to my recent actions or just a coincidence?
    Im 17 years old and I've been taking a low dosage birth control for about half a year now. Its been working great but lately I've been smoking weed almost every day this month and I've been messing around with this guy. I got my period on the beginning of the last week that I was taking the pill before I was really supposed to get my period. I've also been spotting a lot and I've been having pains. Is the spotting and the pain related to the smoking.. the guy or just a coincidence and the pill isn't working. I've also been under a lot of stress. Should I be worried? :confused:
    jeny25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Thanks
    JSTUCKLY Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 31, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeny25 View Post
    Im 17 years old and ive been taking a low dosage birth control for about half a year now. its been working great but lately ive been smoking weed almost every day this month and ive been messing around with this guy. I got my period on the begining of the last week that i was taking the pill before i was really supposed to get my period. ive also been spotting alot and ive been having pains. Is the spotting and the pain related to the smoking ..the guy or just a coincidence and the pill isnt working. ive also been under alot of stress. should i be worried? :confused:

Jeny, weed is not good for you -r- your health but lets look past that, if you under stress that could really miss your period up! I would get a PT test just to be save you also need to use condoms so you will not get any STD's there -r- STD's that could give you the symptoms that you are having now. You might what to make a apt with your Dr, should you be worried, yes until you are all in the clear and I hope you are and have learned something of this. Just because your on the pill is a step to protect you but not 100%
    blue_st4r Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2009, 12:05 AM

Smoking weed and messing with a guy. You said it! You are degrading yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could any of these symptoms be related? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been suffering for awhile now and I was wondering if anyone could help with advice or maybe someone has the same thing going on. Here's the deal: When I was a toddler, the dr. told my mom that I had a high amount of lead in my blood. I guess it was nothing, as they did nothing...

Is it a coincidence [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Until 3 months ago I was pregnant with twins but I miscarried them both. I know from 7 weeks it was twins don't know how but I did. Then I had a dream that I would lose them at 12 weeks. I lost the first one at 11 weeks and the 2nd at 11 and a half weeks. It has confused me as the dream was...

Coincidence.. Or? [ 4 Answers ]

I was chatting to a lady whose son goes to kindy with my boy. 1. Her son was born in February - so was mine. 2. He is having difficulty with his speech, so is mine. 3. She had PND/psychosis - so did I. 4. She has a girl and a boy, so do I. 5. My sister died suddenly aged 17...

View more questions Search