Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Dec 28, 2008, 01:58 PM
    How do I show my wonderful hubby how much he means to me from a far?
    My husband love each other very much. We currently have a military marriage and I'm in the army as a medic. I was wondering how can I show him I love him from a far? Like how the hell do I write love letters? Or maybe something I could do to show him how much he means to me? He writes me beautiful love letters, he's very supportive of me in every way. He's very loving towards me. I just want to know what I can do to make him as happy as he makes me.
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Dec 28, 2008, 03:07 PM

Well it's not so much time... it's more I have writers block and don't know what to say.
    Repairasker Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 03:14 PM
    How about finding a nice love song and sending it to him?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 03:37 PM
    A love letter doesn't have to be long and mushy - especially if that is not your personality. Just send him one liners. Like...

Today I saw ________ and it reminded me of the time that we __________. I love you and I miss you.

Today I was remembering the time we went to ________. That's one of my favorite memories of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Can someone say name of this wonderful song? [ 6 Answers ]

YouTube - Anuncio de Orange con una buena cancion

Best Man being less than wonderful [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting married this Sat and my fiance's best man is being less than great. It seems as though he's more excited about getting the "old group" back together for a free day of drinking than he is about us getting married. On top of that, his ex (who both have very strong feelings for each...

Me and this wonderful girl but [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was...

View more questions Search