Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkilnoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Old scars from burns
    I was burnt in a house fire 12 years ago and have really bad scarring on my legs and feet. Are there any treatments to remove the scars?
    Paul_John Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2008, 02:10 PM

I'm very sorry about the burt house. For the burns, talk to your doctor about creams you could use. Or if you know what kind of skin you have, you could just go to the drugstore and buy some. Always remember to read the labels though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunbeds and Bad Burns! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for some help and advise please.. One of my best friends went to a tanning centre yesterday and used a sunbed for the first time and was on it for around 12mins. Today when they woke up they are red all over like they have really bad sun burn and I mean they are bright red...

Steam burns [ 2 Answers ]

Why does steam burn more than boiling water?

My computer burns! [ 1 Answers ]

My computer is switch to 110 V and accidentally it has been plugged into 220 V and it burns!is there any way to repair it?tnx!

Gas insert burns 2 minutes and goes out? [ 13 Answers ]

I moved into a 4 year old house and when I lite my gas insert it burns for about 2 minutes and goes out. Dis-connected the thermostat wire, thinking that would help, but the problem wasn't solved. Continues to go out. I have no problem with the pilot staying lit. any ideas?

Is there anything for burns? [ 5 Answers ]

I burn myself on a motorcycle on my leg and ankle is there anything for that> and will this leave apermanent scar>? :'(

View more questions Search