Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Did I have a miscarriage?
    There is a possibility I'm pregnant, it would be pretty early but I started bleeding and had a pretty big clot. How do I know if I got my period or if I had a misscarraige?
    Staserbeam Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Dec 30, 2008, 06:54 AM

From the way I understand it, there is no way to tell if you were pregnant unless you tested before and it was positive.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Without a proper diagnosis from a doctor, there is no way to tell if you had a miscarriage. Sometimes we have clots, other times we don't.

If I may ask, why do you think you are pregnant? More info is needed for a proper answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Trying to conceive after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks in January. I just got my first normal period after almost 8 weeks. I am now waiting for another normal period or two and then I want to trying to conceive again. I am taking 400 mc/g of follic acid, but what other things should I be doing to...

Have I had a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

My period was late and I had had unprotected sex. Then one day I got cramps,like period pain and one time when I went to the toilet I excreted a fairly large what seemed to be like a clot. But it was not blood,it was greyish in colour and covered in blood. The next time I went to the toilet there...

Could this have been a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just had a short question about a miscarriage.Well about a year ago one day I was laying down so my stomach started to cramp.So I went to the bathroom where I noticed some spotting.So I did not think anything of it.But then all of a sudden my stomach started to cramp really bad on my left...

View more questions Search