Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris0151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Can you reheat chicken
    I am planning a dinner party next week - but I am at work all day. I am off the day before, and wondered if I can make the food the day before and re-heat it the following evening. I am planning on making Chicken Breast fillets in a garlic, tomato and white wine sauce. I just want to know if it is safe to re-heat this in the oven the day after making it. I have heard that you should not re-heat chicken. I don't want to give anyone food poisoning!!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 28, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Very good question of concern. Here are a few links which may ease your mind on the issue.

Reheating Chicken Recipes:

Basic Guidlines For Food Safety at Home:
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 28, 2008, 05:27 AM

It was a pleasure to assist you with your question of concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 17 year old has just come out with this, she has spots on every part of her body and even inside her mouth and ears, but the worst part for her is the pain from the spots between her legs, any help for her would be appreciated the poor girl I feel so sorry for her and can't do much, the camomile...

How do I reheat chicken piccata [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reheat chicken Piccata

I'm chicken to tell a guy I like him [ 3 Answers ]

This guy I met at a basketball camp is really hot and I want to tell him I like him but I don't know how. PLZZ HELP ME ASAP!! :confused:

View more questions Search