Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 12:38 AM
    To hard to find
    :confused:can any body HELP me, two songs,& artists [ don't touch me their, the tubes] & I'm on fire, by 5000 volts, late 70s '''' early 80s :confused:
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 28, 2008, 01:17 AM
    Don't Touch Me There: The Tubes

I'm On Fire: 5000 Volts
    sweetal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 01:44 AM
    I know the names of the groups, where do I get on cd,, :confused:

Dec 28, 2008, 02:26 AM
    On The Tubes official website there is a link to purchase their music. CD purchase.

500 Volts: Music : Circuit City : EBay

Dec 28, 2008, 02:33 AM

You are quite welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard 2 Find [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to supplement my income. If it is lucrative enough, possible take the challenge to a full - time commitment. Is there anything out there where I don't have to invest my youngest child just to learn I was scammed once again ? We live in a country where a creative mind can take a...

Hard to find a job in Mass [ 3 Answers ]

I have one more class till my associates in Criminal justice then moving on to get my BA in paralegal. But as of now its been hard to find a decent job.Im in my early 20's... Craigslist is like 90 percent scams jobs. None of them are ever real. Any suggestions?

So hard to find! [ 1 Answers ]

Where to download free full version alien shooter( for free OK ):confused:

It's so hard to find friends! [ 9 Answers ]

I know I'm not posting in the right spot, but I've posted here a couple of times and I feel comfortable talking in here. I need a friend. I have a boyfriend, I have a great family, I just need somebody to go out with. Some one to spend free time with outside of the house and outside of my...

-Fur Elise- Hard to Find Mix [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have posted in many forums and no one can seem to help me id this song. It was the first track on the cd of rave/techno type music. The track was a Fur Elise mix that said the following things in the background: "This is the police put your hands up...up...up" "ecstasy, marijuana,...

View more questions Search