Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 27, 2008, 10:38 PM
    How do I go about submitting an idea to a company?
    I have a great idea on how a retail company could save money, help save the environment, possibly generate marketing info for them, create goodwill towards it's customers, and, it would cost the company hardly anything to get it rolling. Problem is I want to pitch this to my favorite drugstore first, since it was there that I got the idea. I went to the manager, and he was helpless, suggesting the company website, which didn't help. I'd call the company, but I do not know who to ask for. Does anybody know of a way to get a company's attention? Or how to suggest an idea to a corporation? Because if one place doesn't want this, I imagine another will.
    Thanks for the help!
    dynaplay2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 12:11 PM

First and foremost get your idea with your name as inventor Do not discuss your ideas with anyone until that id done.Use a search engine to find who the CEO is and contact them again protect yourself. A lot of bad people out there especially when money is involved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Submitting story [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if I am in the right place for this question But I am in the middle of writing a story and so far I think it is good and want to know if it is good enough to get published and for people to buy it but I don't know what to do. Who do I send it to? What do I do? Can you please help

After submitting resume. [ 3 Answers ]

I've submitted my resume to countless employers that say "thank you for your interest, we will contact you within the next two weeks if we want to schedule an interview" etc. while I am waiting and not hearing from them is it okay to check in just to let them know I am very interested?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search