Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huttong Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Did I make a mistake?
    I used CPVC glue (otey gold) to glue a pvc trap together. Do I have to cut out and re-build the trap with PVC glue?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Where is this trap... if it is under a sink or Lavatory out in the open it will not hurt to leave it. Even is it does give problems later you can still replace it. If it is going to be under concrete then it might be best to change it now
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 17, 2006, 05:26 AM
    I'm with letmetellu, I wouldn't say so but follow the link to see what the manufactures say.
    http://members.aol.com/ezweld/convert.htm
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going to make a mistake. [ 11 Answers ]

?? hi.. I'm 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. We never thought anything serious would come out of our relationship when we first started dating... About a year into our relationship he enlisted to go into the navy, so he's been there for about the past 5 months. After a...

Made a big mistake [ 11 Answers ]

HI, I have a question I need to ask, well here it is. MY husband and I separated on June 30th of this year he said he need time to hisself to get his self together, when he was here he would leave everyday to play basketball he says and one morning he got up took a bath and said he was going to...

Am I about to make a huge mistake? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Its been about 3 months almost since my boyfriend dumped me after 2 years together. Our relationship was pretty good although towards the end it was really bad- the fighting, and he was pushing me out of his life slowly. The thing is, I wonder if he really wanted to push me out of...

Mistake [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I used your site a lot over the years with great success so thought I would try again. I have just made a big mistake and now I am suffering. My daughter asked me to find her a program to change the login screen on her PC and change her styles etc. I found a program called...

I made a mistake [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lets just say I went with the wrong person as we say we all make mistakes and now I worry about my health anybody out there can tell if I'm healthy or not please? Ty

View more questions Search