Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subbu83subbu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Stars matching
    Hi all,

I have proposed my love to one of my childhood friend cm relative before 8 months, She is yet to give a reply for my proposal. I have good name in her house. Don't know what's running in her mind.

Today I just the moon stars match between us. Shockingly its not matching. Can any suggest me my next step. I don't have belief in these stars and horoscope but I believe god.

Can any body suggest me my next step

Subbu
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Dec 28, 2008, 04:51 AM
    If you have expressed your love to her and proposed marriage, she may be in shock right now. Give her a little time to think and be patient. The worst thing that will happen is that she'll say no and you'll be sad for a while. But you'll move on and love someone else. The best thing will be that she'll say she loves you too. And in between the best and worst are many gray areas... she loves you but cannot marry you right now, she loves you as a friend, etc. So, try to keep busy until she gets back with you. You can try approaching her again later if you haven't heard anything and ask her lovingly for an honest answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 07:26 AM

Or perhaps in your culture are you suppose to also talk to her father ? If not, have you discussed this with her further
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 08:39 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...se-189224.html

You haven't resolved this in a almost a year??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2008, 04:30 AM

You need to let her know how you feel.
    The obstacles aren't the horoscope.
    You need to move the moon and the stars to show her how much you care. Can you get transferred to where she is living?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stars we see in the sky [ 8 Answers ]

I recently found these forums and I really appreciate the knowledge that people share. I have been browsing the forums a few days, already learnt much and I am seeking for more :) - The stars we see in the sky belong to our galaxy? - Are all those stars suns of other solar systems? - Are there...

HOw many stars? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know where this question should go... But I was wondering how to go about finding out how many stars a hotel is rated..

Variable Stars [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten how scientists measure the distance to stars by studying nearby varible stars. Please explain.

Wandering Stars [ 3 Answers ]

Are all stars locked into galaxies or are there loose stars moving through space free to travel wherever they are heading?

View more questions Search