Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Acer Aspire 4530 fix big icons
    My brother has an acer aspire 4530
    And all of the desktop icons and the start menu have gotten larger. I need to know how to fix this as it extremely annoying
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 27, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Have you tried going into Display settings to see if your Resolution has been changed ?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 07:29 AM

It's your brother's computer, he may have changed them to suit his desired appearance. Ask him why he enlarged them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adding Memory to an Acer Aspire E500 [ 2 Answers ]

I have two 1GB memory modules in an Acer Aspire E500 Desktop motherboard. Each of the 1GB modules work independently in either slot but the POST only sees 1GB when they're installed together. Any advice? Thanks!

Acer aspire 1413 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all Can someone please help. I am trying to recoverer my acer aspire 1413 however when I put in the second recovery disk I get a message that states (cannot open image file X:\images\60ea1012.ghs. I suspect my disc is faulty. Please help Paulw1200

Acer Aspire 5920 Laptop. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having a lengthy discussion about laptops in another post and I have come to the decision that I am going to buy this laptop. However I'm just wondering is there anyone here that has this laptop? Or a laptop that betters it for the same price? Thanks a lot.

Acer Aspire 1600 HDD Failure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 1600 laptop, It suddenly gave "Disk Error" message when booting - white text/dark screen/upper left corner. I reboot and it can not find HDD. The HDD is Hitachi DK23EA-40 (ATA-5 Enhanced IDE - not that I understand... ), original from factory. I can reach BIOS - the...

How to reboot an acer aspire 5000 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all just wondered what keys I need to use to reboot an acer aspire 5000 to factory settings as I haven't a disk .

View more questions Search