Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adebiyibukola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 11:45 AM
    What type of insurance policy cover hiv positive patience
    Someone with hiv/aids positive want to insure his life to want extent can he go?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2008, 11:52 AM

The insurance policy options for this person will be extremely limited. Most insurers, if you want a larger policy, make you take a medical exam. They would have to go with an insurer who does not do medical exams or get several smaller policies instead.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 12:01 PM

There may be a few limited policies in lower amounts ( and high premiums) and of course accident insurance, to pay if he dies in a accident.

The worst health someone has the harder it is to get life or medical insurance
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2008, 08:15 PM

Chuck, I know that life insurance companies only want to cherry pick the healthy people. It's unfortunate, but they are for profit companies so they have no other choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

Can you take life insurance out on anyone without there knowledge?

This about Life Insurance Policy [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know if having a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY is permitted in Islam. Please do reply..

Life insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new Life Insurance Agent, how I will find out potential person who is intersted to take insurance policy.

Life Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died on 9/22/06 and I was told she had a life insurance policy but have yet to find it. She was married to a man who was a drug addict but he never knew that she had one. What are the steps that I need to take to find one on her or to see if she ever had one? Please someone let me know...

Life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

Will the insurance company deduct any taxes on a life insurance policy? Is the year end taxable?

View more questions Search