Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaybug0887 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 11:16 AM
    How to get rid of a varicocele naturallly
    I have a varicocele... I can't afford surgery... my girlfriend and I have been trying to conceive almost 2 years now and I know its because of a problem wit my sperm... is there anything I can do to fix this problem naturally... please please help:(
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 27, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Here are just a few of the many websites which offer other alternative treatments other than opting for a surgical procedure.

Varicocele Without Surgery:

Health and Varicocele

Prognosis:
    Varicocele is usually harmless and normally doesn't require treatment. If surgery is required because of infertility or testicular atrophy, the outlook is usually excellent. Removal of varicocele can lead to normal testicular temperatures and an increased sperm production. Despite this, recent research (as discussed below) has resulted in doubts if treatment of the condition using this method actually improves fertility.

Varicocele and Infertility:
    Whether a varicocele causes infertility is a contentious issue. Recent research suggests that there may be no improvement in fertility after treating a varicocele with surgery; indeed, the research implies that there may not even be a reliable causal link between the presence of a varicocele and infertility in males.

Hope this lends you the assistance you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search