Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2008, 07:56 PM
    What to wear with a VEST?
    Hey, I was just wondering what type of shirt can you wear under a vest. I'm not trying to dress up or anything, just a casual look.
    Thanks. :]
    complicatedlife Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Jan 2, 2009, 03:11 PM

A simple shirt depends on your vest. If yourvest has a very powerful color toned down with a light shirt under, it could be long sleeve or short.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Jan 2, 2009, 05:32 PM

A plain tank top or t-shirt usually works good :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 12:56 PM

White button up shirts look great under vests! :)
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 08:48 PM

What kind of vest are we talking about? If you can find a similar model on the internet, it would definitely help us to help you.
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    what kind of vest are we talking about? if you can find a similar model on the internet, it would definitely help us to help you.
    The vest looks like this one except it is black and doesn't have the top two pockets:
    http://www.forever21.com/images/large/38845780-01.jpg
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 03:25 PM

I would say a simple white short sleeved tshirt for casual. And a long sleeve white button up dress shirt for business...

AND if you want to go funky for going out, you can pair it with a frilly victorian type front tie blouse...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 03:32 PM

Oh good point Starby, I suppose I assumed the OP was female. But if this person is shopping at forever21, I think its safe to assume that they are female.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 17, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Oh good point Starby, I suppose I assumed the OP was female. But if this person is shopping at forever21, I think its safe to assume that they are female.
    Well I guess that was likely my mistake then, because I have never heard of Forever 21! I need to get out more... or go back a few yrs. In time! LOL! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 25 and I am getting married at the courthouse.

My kitten sucking my vest. [ 12 Answers ]

Suckling even... I'm a bit worried. Whenever I sit down onto the sofa, my kitten climbs onto my chest and starts suckling my vest and purrs like mad. She does this for ages and then stops because she's fallen asleep. I'd like to know why she does this. :confused: :confused: :confused:

What I wear [ 8 Answers ]

My mom does not make much money, so I don't have many new clothes. I know who I am has nothing to do with what I wear BUT I still what to look my very best for the upcoming school year, I need some tips to make my old wardrobe look snazy and cool and above all else ME! Here's mostly what I have...

What to wear? [ 4 Answers ]

I always dress with black and I want to change but I don't feel good wearing another colors what can I do

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search