Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betenu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Directx upgrade
    What would be the appropriate Microsoft-Directx download for a computer running windows 2000 professional.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 26, 2008, 06:34 PM
    DirectX 9.0c can be used on windows 2000 professional, the System Requirements can be seen here:

Code:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 06:35 PM
    DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer and then run Windows Update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60 amp upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Cranbrook B.C. and I just bought a house scheduled to move in next month. The service is only 60 amp and I wasn't made aware of this till I did a walk through after the deal was done (I did a preinspection). Now my realtor is saying is is not their fault that it was my responsibility. Is...

Upgrade to xp [ 3 Answers ]

Quick question.If I do and upgrade of windows me with windows home edition will I keep the data I have on that drive.Thanks in advance.

Directx 7 Problems on Win 2K [ 8 Answers ]

I installed a game requiring Directx 6.0 and recommending 7.0a. Every time I try to load it to play I get an error stating "ddraw init failed" I am running Windows 2000 with NT tech. on a Pentium 2 processor. When I try installing 6.0 or 7.0a, I get a message stating those service packs are...

Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

What should I buy to make my honda civic go fast but not spending too much ?

DirectX Help [ 2 Answers ]

I run dxdiag and it shows that direct3d is not there. I thought that it installs with directx (I have just installed the latest version from microsoft) but I seem to be wrong. I checked Microsoft help but they were no help. So, my question is where or how can I install direct3d? Thanks

View more questions Search