Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemonlime Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Stitches won't stay tight
    Hey I have a Euro Pro X Model # 9120 sewing machine, the stitches won't stay tight even after turning the tensioner knob on top. We also sent it out for repair and maintenance,after a few dresses the problem appeared again. Any Advice?PS the machine is only about two years old!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2008, 06:13 PM

Post a pic using "go advanced". I'd like to see how it's threaded. If you can tell me if it's the top or the bottom stitch that's loose.

I suspect it's not threaded quite right.

Dec 26, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    Post a pic using "go advanced". I'd like to see how it's threaded. If you can tell me if it's the top or the bottom stitch that's loose.

I suspect it's not threaded quite right.
    Bottom stitch is loose

Dec 26, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Wifey says bottom stitch is loose!

Dec 26, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Wifey said it's the bottom stitch!
    polly123 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2008, 10:34 PM

The bobbin also has a tension. Take the bobbin housing out and find the tiny screw on it and tighten just a little until the thread pulls tighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom teeth stitches. [ 9 Answers ]

I just had my two bottom wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. Yesterday I noticed a white patch on top of the gum and stitches on the left side. The stitches are on top of my gums and then go up my cheek a little. Just a few minutes ago I ate and then went to rinse my mouth out with warm saltwater and...

Ways to stay tight [ 9 Answers ]

I wear tampons sometimes on aand off my period to stay tight along with kegal exercises. So far its been doing the job. Does anyone know if this is safe or not?

Wisdom teeth stitches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just got my wisdom teeth out two days ago and I feel a little flap above the extraction site. It doesn't hurt or anything I just have no idea what it is. I have a feeling it is my stitches but how exactly do you know that? What does the stitches feel like when it is time for it to disappear?

Moen Handle Won't Stay Tight [ 22 Answers ]

I have a MOEN single handle tub/shower faucet model 82000/2300. No matter how tight I try to get the set screw for the handle, within a couple of weeks it starts to loosen. I have had this problem since it was installed about 6 yrs ago. Is there anything I can do to keep it from working loose so...

Cut palm of hand 12 stitches [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I cut the palm of hand on glass one cut in cress above thumb second on left side of palm I have 6 stitches in each but the tips of my fingers are purple and numb also my intire thumb is purple and its not bruising hand very swollen from knucks to wrist stitches come out tomorrow...

View more questions Search