Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stw Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2004, 10:07 AM
    Questions about history of medicin
    I am looking for the answers of the following questions :
    1) When were discovered the functions of metabolism (anabolism & catabolism) ?
    2) In which year was discovered the denaturation of fett ?
    3) How many chimical synthetical products are available today on the world market ?
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Hi, I am a new member and I have a QUESTION. Ok I just found out I am pregnant but I am only about 2 weeks, and I have to go take a pregnancy test on Tuesday for this research that I am doing I was wanting to no is there any thing that I can take that will reduce my hormones in my body so that the blood test would come up negative I really need some help on your behalf of what I can take.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2006, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hi, I am a new member and I have a QUESTION. Ok I just found out I am pregnant but I am only about 2 weeks, and I have to go take a pregnancy test on tuesday for this research that I am doing I was wanting to no is there any thing that I can take that will reduce my hormones in my body so that the blood test would come up negative I really need some help on your behalf of what i can take.

There is nothing you can do to hide the fact you are pregnant. I am not sure how it will effect your research but it will show up.
    Anything else can effect your health and the health of the baby.

You need to start considering health issues over falsifing some test result.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 12, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hi, I am a new member and I have a QUESTION. Ok I just found out I am pregnant but I am only about 2 weeks, and I have to go take a pregnancy test on Tuesday for this research that I am doing I was wanting to no is there any thing that I can take that will reduce my hormones in my body so that the blood test would come up negative I really need some help on your behalf of what I can take.

well to start off you have posted you question in some one else’s question and no one will really see it that can help you, you should repost it in Ask a New Question: Pregnancy & New Motherhood
    as far as I know you are stuck there is nothing you can take to help you out. Why would you want to hide some thing so fantastic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Questions that could have changed History [ 9 Answers ]

Heard these on the radio - thought it might make a good thread... Greorge Bush Sr. "Do you think I should have a vasectomy ??" Col. Saunders. "You will tell me if this chicken tastes like crap won't you?" And one I thought of myself... Tony Blair. "Do you honestly...

History 17b [ 1 Answers ]

What was impact of the urbanization of america on society and our industrial growth

View more questions Search