Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny58 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 08:30 AM
    "97 Buick Century Windsheild Wipers
    They "sounded Different" during last trip to town. Now they swip way left (off windsheild) and stop (park ?) straight up. Did something go "amiff' that can be adjusted OR does it need a new or rebuilt wiper motor? How do you change it?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 09:14 AM

You may need a wiper transmission, but try adjusting the arms first. Remove the nuts holding the arms down; turn the key to your car on and make sure the wipers are in the down/park position. Then put both arms back on and tighten.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 buick century turn signal [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 buick century right turn signal flashes fast but only in the front. I was told that this is the sign that a bulb is burnt out, which it was. The right rear bulb was burnt out so I replaced it and I still have the same problem. The hazard flasher does not work on that socket or the turn...

Regarding 99 Buick Century air conditioner that leaks [ 1 Answers ]

I tried the suggestions for fixing the air conditioner leaking by using a wire to unplug the hose. I did this three times, but the a/c still leaks on the inside passenger side when it is used. Any other suggestions?

Buick century [ 4 Answers ]

My buick century has a acceleration problem between 30-50mph I've tried everything but can't figure it out,help

Buick century custom [ 2 Answers ]

What is the differents between buick century and buick century custom?

99 Buick Century rough idel [ 1 Answers ]

My 99 Buick idles slow, service engine soon light.. stayes on, car seemes to run OK, under power , just idles slow and engine runs rough at idle is there anything I can check or replace myself thanks ssg:

View more questions Search