Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josh123313 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 02:27 AM
    I can see spirits
    I see spirits not only loved ones but also demons but they seem like their gathering somewhere
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 29, 2008, 06:05 PM

Hi, there, Josh. Did you have a specific question about this, or just sharing generally?

"Demon" is an interesting name for them. For some people that has a negative connotation, suggesting they are evil. I've never yet met a spirit I would call "evil", because I've never yet met a spirit that has hurt as many people as I have in my human carelessness and reckless anger. If they don't call me evil, doing all the bad things we humans do from time to time, who am I to call them evil?

Anyway, the one thing I've found about spirits is that they each have their own agenda of what they want and need. We may think of some as very good, even angelic, others as bad, feeding on our fear and pain, but regardless they all have their own motivations, and sometimes we can relate to them in a good way, win-win, i.e. if you give me blessings I will give you something good, like kindness or respect. Sometimes what they want is incompatible with what we want, and we have to find a way to deal with that.

Some spirits, though, like to guide and help us. On some level they have purely selfish reasons for doing that--maybe it's the only way they can access this plane, through us, for example. But they might still be very good, wise, and helpful. If you have the gift of seeing spirits, the best thing for you is to have a spirit guide or guardian angel or power animal you can turn to for help and advice, some spirit whose wisdom and love of you you can trust absolutely. Lots of ways to find such a being--if you want direction on that, let me know.

As far as your noticing them gathering, yes, our world is going through a time of great transition. As a demon in the Buffy TV series once said, "everybody's tail is twitching" at this time. Lots of spiritual activity. Hopefully, the dramatic changes happening in our world will be good ones, bringing us to a new era of peace. People like you, magickal people, can and should help in the process. So it is all the more imperative that you learn how best to use your gifts for good--basic Spiderman ethics, right?

Blessings,

Alder
    bpmystic Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 05:01 PM

What do you mean by gathering somewhere?

Jan 7, 2009, 11:14 PM
    I mean they are gathering in one location and as for you Alder what freaks me out is that I'm 15 years old and able to see ghosts.

Jan 7, 2009, 11:27 PM
    [QUOTE=Josh123313;1471638]I mean they are gathering in one location and as for you Alder what I'm doing is asking what can I do to stop the demons from hurting people
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 12:43 AM

Hi, Josh123313!

How do you see these entities, please? In what way are they manifested to you?

Thanks!

Jan 8, 2009, 02:34 PM

They appear as clearly as I can see a regular person
    Lisp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 11:20 PM
    Me too, I see them in anything / everything and even as real people in the here and now. I also see the spirits of the living – crisis spirit or mimicking spirits? I have been saved by angels and jumped by demons, gee.

One thing I can tell you is to stay a way from anything “New Age” / Occult / Mediums given that you know that there is a God.

Clairvoyance can be a sign of possession / oppression. You might ask yourself: “what am I up to, sin and such?”

Although you may have done nothing wrong, pray, do good, and test every spirit even departed family and angels.

Finally, thank God for your gift and ask him for help.

Ed
    lili519 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2009, 11:49 PM
    I have the opposite I hear and get touched by them... I only see sometimes. But I've had this since I was a toddler you know when kids have "imaginary friends". Most of the time the spirits won't hurt you, ask them what they want or if you don't want to be bothered ask them to leave. Its scary when your young, but its sometimes scary when you hear them but can't see them lol
    compsavvyimnot Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Jan 11, 2009, 12:19 AM

In my teen years, I also saw and felt spirits. Some were soothing and others not.
    I'm an adult now and have not experienced this in years, I believe now that it may have been because teen years are very confusing and a influential time in a person life. As a christian, I believe this was a opportune time for good and evil to fight for my soul.
    I suggest that you first take an insightful look into yourself and the choices you make. It may all resolve itself in the future, and you no longer have this "gift".
    If this goes on to your adult life it may be a "gift" and it's up to you to choose to use it in for the well being of all.

Jan 11, 2009, 07:06 PM
    I've already been trying to help the spirits pass on
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 21, 2009, 03:45 PM

Hey, Josh. Sorry, I've been away for a little while. I just checked this thread and noticed your question to me about stopping spirits you see from hurting others. You also mentioned in your last post that you have been working to help them.

It's good that you want to use your ability to do good in the world--good for flesh and blood people who might be affected by spirits, and good for the spirits themselves. Working from a mental state of compassion, and wanting to heal and bring peace, counts for a lot. It is possible for us to do harm even when we have the intention of doing good, certainly it is possible. But the good intention, coupled with a sincere prayer for guidance, can help us from accidentally causing bad consequences.

So, in terms of "how" you are on the right track as far as the first and most important step is concerned. I feel the need for a label here. There are plenty of people in the world who have a knack for psychic or intuitive work, or who are able to sense things others don't. But when someone with that ability decides to affirmatively use it to make changes in the world around him--well, what do we call such a person? I usually use the term Magician (which has common roots in words like "image" and "imagination" as well as "magic" and "Magi" [like the three wise men]). I'll use that term, although I realize you might belong to a culture and faith tradition that thinks of doing magic either as something phony or something evil. When I say "magic" I only mean the deliberate act of shifting one's awareness to a spiritual level, so as to gain information and alter the spiritual energies of that level. I'm sure there are people here who would say never to do that, and, in a way, they're right. For most people, it is better left alone. But the world does need good magicians, both magicians who are good at what they do and magicians who do good.

So once you get it in your head that you can do these kinds of things that you are wondering about doing, and already trying to do--reminds me so much of myself in my teen years, or now that I'm 42 for that matter--the really big question, bigger than "how" to do it, is what "should" you do. Should, or right action, is a big question. Often, hard as it is, the right action is no action.

I was just reading the passage in the Tao Te Ching yesterday that says:

Do you think you can take over the Universe and improve it?
    I assure you, it cannot be done.
    The Universe is sacred.
    If you try to control it, you will ruin it.

That's good advice for people like us. I would say, start with the rule that you should only help someone, human or spirit, who asks you for help. On those occasions when you really feel like someone needs help, but there is no way you can explain to them who you are or what you could do to help, you can quietly do something for them, but it is important to hold the very clear intention that you are doing the work to offer it to the person as a gift, which they can freely choose to accept into their life or not.

Also, if you believe in God, however you conceive that Divinity, pray before, during, and after any such work you do. Most of us who are able to see and interact with spirits, if we decide to accept that part of ourselves in our lives and actions, and do something constructive with it, sooner or later meet one or more spirits who are willing to help us, and whom we can see are worthy of trust. Guardian angels, power animals, call them what you will. Finding one of those would be a big help for you. I would be happy to discuss with you further various ways of "how" to connect with such a spirit guide, i.e. techniques that might be helpful. But all techniques, all rituals, begin and end in intention. If you declare the intention for yourself of seeking that kind of guide, that may be all you need do for one to appear.

Well, do keep in touch. Many people I know, including me, have sensed this "gathering" you mentioned. It seems to be something our whole world is going through. There's nothing wrong with wanting to do your part, and you can do best by, as the saying goes, being the change you want to see in the world. (That was Gandhi, wasn't it?) That's what our new president has been talking about in his speeches. But be careful. The world is a complicated place. The story we tell ourself, the interpretation we give it, greatly changes what we do and how we do it, and in a way, what we name in the world around us can actually change the world--I guess that's another way of defining the term "Magician."

So I would suggest you be careful about thinking of things too much in terms of confrontation, angels and demons, battle, good spirits and bad. Everything is alive, everything has a spirit, and everything can do both good and harm. If you want an example of what happens to the world when a person with power labels everyone he meets as either good (on my side) or evil (against me), you need only look at the last eight years in America. To the extent that your upbringing has taught you about endless war between angels on one side and devils on the other, everything in the spiritual realm purely black or white, and knowing only conflict with its opposite, I'd suggest that you try to identify that within yourself, and not let it be the only lens through which you see spirits. One who knows only war cannot be a peacemaker.

That's getting kind of philosophical, but it's always good to ask yourself--just because it may look to me like that spirit is trying to hurt that person, how do I know I'm not misreading the situation. Maybe it's really just trying to get in touch, or even protect him. Or should I assume a spirit needs help to pass on? Maybe the spirit is already in the perfect place for it to be. When it comes to spiritual things, the story you tell about the situation in many ways creates, or at least influences, the situation itself. You can always weave it to a more beautiful form of the same dream, so long as you do so with respect for the dream, and the dreamers.
    DillonConine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Hi my name is Dillon and as far back as I can remember I have been able to see and feel spirits just as you have been able to I am 17 now and I still can't get over the chills I feel sometimes it's just because of the pain a spirit is going through they all have their reason for being there it just depends on what it is. Some stay for heartbreak others for loss of loved ones some for not so good reasons it all depends. I can also see a color like outline on every person I have ever known as far back as I can remember if anyone wants to help explain if that's normal or not cause I just assume that it's supposed to be that way? My friend told me it was very strange and I was wondering if anyone could help me know if it was normal or not? Thanks!
    Seer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Josh --- what you need to do in order to stop the bad entities, Demons, is to claim the space. If this is your space and they are intruding then you need to make it clear that they are not welcome there and that they can not and will not hurt anyone. This need to be administered with force and the proper way, trust me you do not need to make them mad. (I am 24 now and have been dealing with this since I was 5). I found that when I invision myself surrounded by a white pure light that it help protect me. Sometime this takes a bit to manifest but I concentrate very hard on what is surrounding me and draw the light energy from there. It also has a very claming effect and allows for me to be stronger.

Once you feel you have a vail of protection you need to tell them that they need to go. That this place is not there's and that they are not welcome. You need to say this forcefully! You might find that some leave and other linger but with enough help they will move on.

There is also a native american traditional way to help clean the space of negative or unwanted spirts. This tradition is called Smudging. It is a cleansing of the space by burning Sage Cedar abd sweetgrass. This is a very useful thing to have. I have just reciently began to use this in my process as I have the bad habbit of removing entities from there original place and takign them back to my place of work or home. If this is something you are interested oin please let me know and I will be glad to give you someomore information on this. As well there is a lot of information on the internet on how to smudge.
    Seer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Josh --- what you need to do in order to stop the bad entities, Demons, is to claim the space. If this is your space and they are intruding then you need to make it clear that they are not welcome there and that they can not and will not hurt anyone. This need to be administered with force and the proper way, trust me you do not need to make them mad. (I am 24 now and have been dealing with this since I was 5). I found that when I invision myself surrounded by a white pure light that it help protect me. Sometime this takes a bit to manifest but I concentrate very hard on what is surrounding me and draw the light energy from there. It also has a very claming effect and allows for me to be stronger.

Once you feel you have a vail of protection you need to tell them that they need to go. That this place is not there's and that they are not welcome. You need to say this forcefully! You might find that some leave and other linger but with enough help they will move on.

There is also a native american traditional way to help clean the space of negative or unwanted spirts. This tradition is called Smudging. It is a cleansing of the space by burning Sage Cedar abd sweetgrass. This is a very useful thing to have. I have just reciently began to use this in my process as I have the bad habbit of removing entities from there original place and takign them back to my place of work or home. If this is something you are interested oin please let me know and I will be glad to give you someomore information on this. As well there is a lot of information on the internet on how to smudge.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Just so people know, who continue to post on this thread...

It's now over three years old and is now archived. So, it's not generally visible, unless someone happens to visit the forum topic area where it's located. Or, if someone is notified that there's activity on it because they've already posted on it.

However, some of the people who've posted on it, haven't returned to this site in a very long time.

Thanks!
    manfredpino Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 4, 2010, 03:35 PM
    I am able to feel them and see them, not "touch wise, but definitely sense them. I am also able to feel the energy of my loved ones and feel what they are up to and see from their eyes. Please if there is anyone else out there that feels the same or has had similar experiences please let me know.
    GeorgiSpice. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 04:03 PM
    You all see spirits? I'm not alone? I see one little boy. He looks around eight or nine years of age. He carries a green/brown circular water bottle on a starp over his shoulder and holds a small, tattered teddy bear in his left hand. I mostly see him at the end of my brother's bed. I have seen him a few times at the bottom of our stair case, too. It used to scare me but now I am okay with it. He seems harmless. Why is he here though? Why can only I see him? Thank goodness there are other people who understand me. Please help?
    caramalcoffee=) Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Don't try and stop them you cnt stop them frm doing anything, you can tell the person something good about them, lk you have nice hair or if you lk there jewelry or something positive ;) do they know you see them?
    caramalcoffee=) Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 02:09 PM
    The demons how do you see them? R they on ppls backs? I see them lk where all puppets and they almost piggy back it's good you try helping the spirits just be careful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search