Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gypsybob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 11:14 PM
    433Mhz raingauge & Temp Gauge
    I have an Origon Scientific RGR122 433 MHz wireless rain gauge range 100 metres
    I have ordered a La Crosse WS 9151 weather station also wireless also 433MHz, range 25 metres
    Will they interfere with each other?
    gypsybob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 02:23 AM

No it didn't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat/erratic temp gauge [ 10 Answers ]

I own a '97 Chevy Monte Carlo. I'll try to make this as brief as I can. About two weeks ago I noticed that my warning light for high temp was lit. I was shocked because I had only been in the car 10 minutes. But then it started to go down. Then it was kind of floating up and down. Also, I...

Temp gauge flutters intermittently [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys I have an 86 chevy c10 with a carbed 5.0 liter my problem is that intermittently the gauge just goes nuts all the way around to way past 260 back to nothing and everywhere in between then without warning it just goes back to normal. I know the problem is either in the gauge or the sending...

Temp. Gauge P0420 Nissan Altima [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I have few concerns with my Nissan Altima 2000 GXE... The check engine light has started glowing and then I took it to Autozone and they told me the code is P0420. They told me to change the Catalytic Converter. I went to Advance Auto parts to confirm (just to double check) and...

92 honda prelude fuel and temp gauge not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda prelude and the fuel and tempature gauge want come on or do anything it use to work after I put the new motor in I know a pretty good bit about honda and I can't seem to figure this one out

View more questions Search