Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyelaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Toxic smell in bathroom
    I have a two bathroom home with sewage pipes that go uphill. The sell isn't sewage just a burning tire scent that's not too heavy. When the home had only one toilet, there was no smell, and the odor is in the original bath not the new one. The new bath toilet leaks from under seat on the floor. Help!
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 11:17 PM

You got to have the pipe camera to check the pipes. Hopefully you had a permit and the plumber was insured. Going to be costly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smell in new bathroom [ 6 Answers ]

We have never had any problems with smells in our 3 bed bungalow in Spain, until we had a new bathroom built next adjacent to the old bathroom. The new bathroom pipework was connected to old bathroom wastepipe which feeds into a septic tank (100metres from house). The old bathroom does not smell,...

Bad smell from bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of a bad smell from my bathroom. I believe it is from the shower. We build a small house with a septic tank as a sewerage system. We finished building it in September 2007 and in April 2008 we having this bad smell. When we build the septic tank we did put the recommended...

Smell from Bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ensuite which contains a shower, toilet and sink. This room is not used regular and every so often if not used for a couple of days there is a smell from the room. I can not find out where the smell is coming from but when the smell comes I flush the toilet, run water down the sink and...

Bad smell in bathroom [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was build in the 1910's and our bathroom is located between the two bedrooms and shares the wall to the outside. Over the weekend we started to smell a foul broclii like smell coming from the bathroom. So we took a piece of the wall apart which is were we thought it was coming from and...

Smell in bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I live in a relatively new home and over the past few months I've noticed a mild sewage smell in my 2nd floor bathroom. The smell does not seem to be coming from anywhere in particular. I have noticed that on windy days the smell is more noticeable. The water drains fine in all cases....

View more questions Search