Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordanwagner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Blisters on face!
    OK so... I've been tested for all std's it all came back negative!! But yet I keep getting re occurring blister like things on my right cheek kind of close to mouth! Its always just one and it goes away in about a week then another one pops up like a week or 2 later!! and it usually leaves visible scars!! I've looked at pictures of oral herpes simplex online and my condition looks nothing like it and they never appear on lips!! Plllllleeeaassse let me know of what this could be... what causes it... and how to treat it! Its driving me insane!! THANK YOU!!
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2008, 02:05 AM
    A picture would help. Just to clarify--orofacial herpes outbreaks can be on other parts of the face than the lips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching and blisters [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having itching and blisters with puss in them down in my vaginal area and I need answers. I'm too scared to go tell anyone, and I don't like having a doctor looking in between my legs. So if I want this to be treated can I just get something from the store or do I have to suck it up...

Blisters on foot [ 1 Answers ]

Monthly I get 1 large blister on my right foot, either on the sole or on the sides. Any ideas other than shoes rubbing!

Blisters on my hands? [ 1 Answers ]

I have small blisters on my hands that when popped have clear liquid in them they ich and the blister goes deep because when they do pop you can see they go threw all the layers of the skin. Can anyone tell me what this is please?:confused:

Red-purple Blisters in toes [ 1 Answers ]

I have these weird blisters in the toes of both feet. They are small and seem full of liquid, surrounded by irregular redness and sometimes almost purple. Some numbness, occasional itching. They dry up, form a scab and fall off and it heals. I had it last year and went away with an antifungus cream...

View more questions Search