Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXcoleXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 01:09 AM
    Delstar 1 Gigabyte mp4 player
    I just got a Delstar 1 Gigabyte video mp3 player. I can get songs on it, but I can't get videos. The manual is too complicated for me to understand. So how do you get videos on it?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 25, 2008, 01:23 AM

I have the 2g model, but they are the same. Install the software that came with the player, it should contain a media converter. Take the videos off the player, then use the converter to transfer them back onto the player. It will change them to .AMV files, which your Delstar will take. Have fun! I really enjoy mine.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Install the software that came with the player. Then open up the AMV convert tool, which should be located in the MP3 player utilities folder. You will notice that there are two white bars on the top, a orange bar with green buttons, and some orange circles in the middle; a big white box in the bottom middle, and finally another white bar on the bottom. To the right of the top white bars are two buttons. One with a folder that has a green stripe, and another that looks like a CD with a green arrow. Click on the folder button and it will open up to the documents folder of your computer. If the videos are there, fine, if not, you have to navigate to where they are at. Once you locate your videos, click on them, (You can click on more than one, by simply clicking on the first one, then clicking on all others that you want while holding down the 'CTRL' key.) Once you have done this correctly, you will notice that they appear in the big white box with a checkmark by each one. The checkmark is there in case you decide you do not want to convert that video for any reason. Now, make sure the MP3 player is plugged in and turned on. Click on the CD button, and it should show the contents of your C: drive. Minimize that folder by clicking on the black arrow on the left of the folder. It should then show the contents of the computer, including all external drives. Your MP3 play should be one of them. Click on it and then the okay button. In the second bar on the top, you should see the name of that drive. (e.g. H:\).

That way the converter will load the videos straight onto your MP3 player.
    Once you are happy with your selections, click on the green button on the orange bar that has the two arrows running on a slant. That is the convert button. The button to the right of that with the two squares is the help button, and you can click it if you get stuck. There is a progress bar at the bottom to tell you how far it is going. Once it is all finished, the first video will start playing. You can close out at that point, but the process is complete. Just remember to eject your MP3 player from the computer before disconnecting it.
    That should fix it. Let me know if this helped you.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delstar Mp3/mp4 player downloads [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download on my new delstar 2gb video mp3/mp4 player? The instructions are difficult to understand. It comes with a mini driver disk. I just want to be able to use the thing.

Delstar mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a delstar mp3 player I have got a cd downloaded onto the player but when you mash the play button it says format error how do I fix this?

Delstar MP3 player [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Delstar 1 gig video/mp3/fm radio/can opener... The thing is great, but I have one problem. The thick white paint that was used to cover the player is melting in the sub tropical heat of South Florida. I have resorted to carrying it in an Altoids tin to keep the heat of my pocket from...

View more questions Search