Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamran619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Skin Peels to lighten skin
    Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from Brightening Peel for skin lightening and even skin tone. It was the one that is a Brightening Peel AHA 30% Kojic Lightening Gel. I applied it last night, and feel nothing. No difference, and no redness in skin. I called the customer support and they said you may not see a difference in skin reaction because your skin might be less sensitive but there is stuff going on in the background, underneath your skin. I don't really know if results can be achieved with skin peels, but I thought it was much more practical rather than buying specific creams and waiting to see results. I had light skin once, and got really badly sunburned and it never went back.. So I am just trying to get back to normal. Also, I am 18 and male if that helps ha ha. Thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 08:55 PM

I do know one thing,anything you put on your skin is ingested into your system so in that thought you must consider if you are taking meds will they conflict.

Herbal medicines can also conflict and cause a drug interaction.Be cautious with any topical cremes as they do have chemicals in them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a more natural way to lighten skin? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a more natural/organic or homeopathic way of lightening your skin? I'm a little scared about what chemicals could potentially do to me. (although I am a bit of a nerd/geek, staying inside for the rest of my life and avoiding the sun was not an option):p

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

HOW Do I lighten My Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 year old female with olive skin... I have found that after the birth of my third child, the skin between my legs have darkened lots. Does anyone have this problem, if so how can I lighten it?

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

Facials and skin peels [ 6 Answers ]

hi due to having chickenpox I have been left with several pot-marks, I'm also prone to spots and my skin tone is a little uneven. Does any one know of any products or treatments for this. My friend says chemical peels are supposed to be excellent but there is loads to choose from and are they...

View more questions Search