Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jboggess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Silver On Copper Tea Set.
    I have a Tea Set which is a family heirloom. Due to my grandfathers request I have been assigned the job of giving this tea set a value. I am aware that it will most likely not be more than a thousand, but I still would like to know a little more about it.

The Markings are as follows: the letter M inside a shield, a fleur de li inside a more boxed shaped shield, and what looks like the letter C with a crown on top of it. [IMG=http://pics.buddypic.com/view.php?id=114366] markings [/IMG]

[IMG=http://pics.buddypic.com/view.php?id=114367]Markings 2[/IMG]

[IMG=http://pics.buddypic.com/view.php?id=114368]Tea Set[/IMG]

anything would help! Thanks

Justin
    jboggess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 03:19 PM

curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2009, 07:43 PM

Could you possibly take a pic, close up and clear. It would help enormously.
    chris36tx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Did you ever get this question answered? I have the same markings on my tea set

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to cap a copper water line: compression fitting or copper cap? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi all, Unsuccessfully tried to cap a copper water line by soldering a pre-soldered cap onto the end. Took all the proper steps, cleaned the ends of the pipe and fitting first, then applied flux around both. Wasn't quite sure what I should be heating, so I just heated everything. After my first...

Sweating copper to copper valve connections [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing my shower with a Moen system that has a Moentrol three function transfer valve Model 3330. The inlet and outlets are copper to copper. Other than removing the cartridges prior to sweating is their any particular trick to heating those connections on the valve? Thanks very much for...

Copper Wire to Silver Wire [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a replacement flush ceiling fixture. The black and white wires coming from my electrical box in the ceiling are copper colored, the black and white wires in the new fixture have a silver colored wire. Is it OK to connect them?

Copper pipes to cpvc: still ground the old copper? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... again... I have two copper stub outs that come into my garage, one the cold water in, which goes to my waterheater, and one hot water out, to the rest of the house, underground (slab construction). I will be re-plumbing my water heater and adding a bathroom from these lines, but I...

View more questions Search