Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08 nobody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Has anyone lost love and ragained it
    My girlfriend of 6yrs dumped me.. we been broke up for two months.. she got a dude they say it's a rebound relationship... will I get her back
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 03:07 PM

How old are you, and why did you break up??
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 03:08 PM

You have to get out of the mind set of wanting her back.
    If you sit on the back burner waiting for your time you will never live

Or move on.

Forget about her she has moved on. And so should you.
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Dec 24, 2008, 03:29 PM

You can regain it. I did.. but lost it again years and years later. It was worse losing it the second time.

Food for thought, I guess.
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Dec 24, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Also, I didn't ever expect her to come back. I was super sad-- but lived my life and did as much for myself as possible. I recommend you do the same and not to wait-- like others have mentioned.
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 08 nobody View Post
    my girlfriend of 6yrs dumped me..we been broke up for two months..she got a dude they say it's a rebound relationship...will i get her back
    Hey.. I agree with the other 2 posts. Don't wait for her you'll only get hurt more if she don't come back, if u love her let her go if she was meant to be yours she'll come back to u.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 04:17 PM

No one can predict the future but I know people who have gone back after break-ups. They usually break up again and again and often so much damage has been done to the relationship that it is beyond repair.When the foundation has crumbled so much sometimes there is nothing left to hold you up.

Personally ,I wait to be sure what I want and once I close that door it stays closed.

It depends on what kind of person she is.If she sticks to her decisions and moves on or is she flighty and can't make up her mind.

A little more info would help but if she is seeing someone else I would not place too much hope on a reconciliation.

Rebound or not it means she is in another place with another person.

Perhaps it is time for you to give up and begin the healing process.

Best of luck!
    08 nobody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 05:01 PM

Well.. we have a 4yr child.. when I moved out she started acting like I was a bad guy she really don't let me see my child... she always letting me know she has someone I never say anything... I begged all the firt month.. now I just talk to our child... so you think she'll come around
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 05:25 PM

You have a right to see your child.By law ,unless you have had your parental rights taken away.I would petition family court for visitation.

When there are kids involved you must put your differences aside on concentrate on the one thing you can hopefully agree on,the health and well being of your child.

I can't predict what she will do ,I know less than you do but one thing I can say is that unless she has reason to believe you are a danger to your child she is being very selfish and immature by keeping your child from you.

It sounds like she has moved on so I would not hold out much hope but like I said I know nothing here about the history or what she is feeling...

I suggest the one thing you do concentrate on is making sure you have your rights as a father.

Best wishes and try to enjoy the holiday as much as you can during this difficult time.. Michele

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost love [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there I want to make it short since I don't know whether there is a remedy for my inner blackened heart , am deeply in love with an angelic being a woman that's beyond what really me could ever perceive she is rather being a celestial form a sacred being an epitome of all my salvation fm this...

Lost love [ 2 Answers ]

Here's my (incomplete) story. I have reconnected with my lost love. I've been married for 27 years to someone else. I can't say I've ever been wildly crazy about my wife. I dated a lot of women after the woman I wanted to be with was out of the picture. I married my wife because I liked her a...

Lost love [ 3 Answers ]

My name is yasmine and I have been going out wit this boy for 8 months, He told me he loved me and everything I told him the same thing any way we had a good relationship! I really had feelins for him. He told my cousin that he didn't like me, he started flirtin wit my cousin who is only 13 he is...

View more questions Search