Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanizumi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 02:01 PM
    What happens if you miss unsupervised probation monthly fee ?
    I would like to ask, for state of wv is closed for the next to days, I would like to ask what happens, they don't take cards over the phone, only mail or cash I believe, and Friday is the last day.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2008, 02:24 PM

Pay as soon as possible. Should have thought about this before the holidays. It's up to you, not them to make the payments and they are not concerned about their offices being closed. If they are open on Fri go in person and pay. If they are not open on Fri go Monday in person and pay.
    mdc9665 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2011, 09:49 PM
    If your on unsupervised probation why are you still paying for it ?
    The only reason you pay is for the supervision fee.. if your not being supervised you should be off it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsupervised Probation [ 5 Answers ]

I got a charge w/ 2 Unsupervised Probation. My questions are: 1) If I move to another place, should I report to the local Probation Officer (both out and in locations) 2) If I travel, should I also report to the Probation Office? 3) If I find ajob, should I tell my boss or employer?

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Unsupervised probation [ 3 Answers ]

What are the guidelines of unsupervised probation

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation and I have a court date later on this month about something else. I was charged a month before I was put on probation so if I am found guilty will this violate my probation.

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband is on unsupervised probation. Is he allowed to possess a firearm, or leave the state without prior consent or notification?

View more questions Search