Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midget8932 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 12:10 PM
    I'm 15 and I am think about having sex with my 14 1/2 year old boyfriend I need answers
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 9 month and he is 14 1/2 and I am 15 and we have been talking about sex for like 6 months but I'm worried about what might happen after to our relationship and I have a couple other questions uhh will it hurt, wll I bleed, will he change his thoughts towards me uhhh I have used a dildo and it didn't hurt and also he has fingered me and he tried to fist me but when he go to his knuckles it hurt too much so from that do you thuiink I will bleed or if it will hurt... thanks
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
    There's a much more important question that has to be answered before you have sex. Are you ready to be a mommy? Is he ready to be a daddy?

Every single time that you have sex there is a chance that you will become pregnant. Remember that.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 24, 2008, 01:34 PM

You don't need to be having sex until you are financially, emotionally, and physically ready to have a baby.

NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 24, 2008, 05:17 PM

Don't do it, I have a feeling you're a freshman, so don't do it
    OK, I've fingered a few of my gfs, but that's it, and that's all I was planning on doing, not sex
    Your not old enough, you may think you are, but you aren't, just don't do it
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 05:47 PM

The fist... thing is really creepy for someone your age. Where do you get that from?

You should be concentrating on how to kiss... not getting fisted.. that is creepy!

I highly doubt that you are a virgin (hymen intact) after the dildos and fists and such.I doubt a penis would be painful for you as you have already had penetration of a sort.

You need to decide when you are ready on your own but I would tell you this... a guy will tell you anything to get in your pants and he may very well tell all his friends and then you get a reputation that you will have to survive all through high school.

Don't ever let a guy push you into anything.if he cares about you he will respect you and your wishes.

There is no truly*safe sex* every method fails sometimes so be prepared for parenthood or an STD or worse.

I understand you have sexual urges but you must be prudent.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 24, 2008, 05:53 PM

Don't be telling her those things, just don't do it, that's all, don't do it don't do it don't do it, EDITED FOR LANGUAGE, that's it, doooonnnt, doooooo, iiiittt
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2008, 06:51 PM

Fisting at 15 is pretty bold. Yes, I've done it up to the wrist, but it took a long long time to get there.

Like others here, I agree that postponing intercourse is a very wise move until you are ready on all fronts: emotionaly, financially and psychologically ready as well as knowing how both parts are supposed to work and have been evaluated medically. Birth control and a condom are essential.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 08:27 PM

To add to this, first you are not ready and mature enough. And of course at this age you both could be put in detention by the Juv courts if they determine your parents were not properly supervising you to allow this to happen.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Dec 26, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by midget8932 View Post
    me and my boyfriend have been goign out for 9 month and he is 14 1/2 and i am 15 and we have been talking about sex for like 6 months but im worried about what might happen after to our relationship and i have a couple other questions uhh will it hurt, wll i bleed, will he change his thoughts towards me uhhh i have used a dildo and it didnt hurt and also he has fingered me and he tried to fist me but when he go to his knuckles it hurt to much so from that do you thuiink i will bleed or if it will hurt.... thanks
    Hi midget8932

This is a major problem for people of your age and I'm sure a lot of people will be for all out sex and some will be what until your married.

First off if you are not ready to be doing sexual things with your partner then hold off and do not do them, unless you feel that both of you really want to then wait, if a guy or a girl is not willing to wait because there ready and your not then it is not worth being in that relationship because that person want you for sex and nothing else.

If you do have sex, just make sure that it is safe sex useControseptives and also rememeber that even these are not 100% fool proof and baby's can still come along.

The only safe option if your not willing or ready to be a parent yet is wait, if the other person loves you and respects you then they should go a long with your wises.
    Hamselv007 Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Dec 26, 2008, 11:34 PM

I think you should wait on the sex part, but should you consider moving forward. Put on some protection - this is very important. Or it could ruin your life (condoms)
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 30, 2008, 06:28 PM

All right listen I am 16 and I am grade 11, at my high school there are about 10 girls I know that are in grade 9 (13 or 14) and they are either pregnant or have a baby already. If you want to have sex in my opinion I don't think you should because you could end up getting pregnant and lose your virginity. Its not worth it girl!! you also have to think about what your parents will say when they find out... one of my friends got pregnant and her parents through her out of the house and she was your age. And it will hurt if you have sex.

So think of the consequences, think of your parents, think about what people will say if they find out.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 3, 2009, 12:01 AM

First of all, I think you and him are both too young, you guys have a whole life ahead of you and it may be halted due to an STD or pregnancy. Second of all, sex is very sacred and something you do with someone you love, personally I think that people your age don't exactly grasp the *real* concept of love, don't just "do it" because you two are horny... figure out things you can do together now, and hold off sex for a while.

Jan 3, 2009, 09:46 PM

I'm going to tell you my story because I DON'T want you to have sex.

Sex WILL ruin your relationship!

I'm sixteen years old. I dated my ex girlfriend for around 17 months. We were sexually active past the year mark. Ever since then whenever we had alone time that's what it was all about, SEX. Trust me, LOVE is much more then sex. It'll compromise your relationship and if you two end up breaking up, which is very likely, it'll be much harder on you to move on. God knows how much I want to take back what I did, but I can't. Learn from my mistakes and DON'T do it.

Jan 3, 2009, 11:50 PM

Chery, how much I do wish we could. Please, please, please. Don't make this mistake!
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 4, 2009, 12:06 AM

Sex is more complicated than the movies make it sound. You are 15. You can get pregnant and every birth control has a flaw that is often ignored. Such as, it has to be stored at the proper conditions/used the proper way to be effective which most of the time people don't do (I'd say a good 90%)

Would you tell you're parents? Can you handle the possibility of you getting pregnant? Can you support the kid? How would your boyfriend be at being a dad? What if you get sick? Can you go to the doctor and get tested yearly for stds?

And with all this added it hurts relationships and marriages far more than it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

10 year relationship, 2 year marriage. And now he questions what true love is [ 2 Answers ]

Background (it's a long one, too): We are in our mid 20's and have known each other for 10 years. We dated exclusively through high school but without any commitment to marriage. That "in love" blissful feeling lasted for quite some time, well into our college years. He has always been a...

Full year resident alien part year treaty [ 1 Answers ]

My country has a tax treaty with US. I came on J1 visa in September 2005 and got the benefit of the tax treaty till August 2007. And since September 2007 my taxes are being with held. I am considered as full year resident alien since Januarary 2007. Which tax form I need to fill up and where to...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Frustrated and out of answers.. Our 16 year old hates us. [ 3 Answers ]

For over 14 years we have been trying our best to raise and help my husbands 16 year old he lives with his mom... He's now out of jail (Beat up child with a group of friends using a lead pipes) He won't attend school. He is in a home schooling program that he is doing well in. Let me back...

View more questions Search