Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazydays Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Could I still be pregnant?
    Hello,
    I am not on any protection. 39, and am not under any stress. I took a hpt and it was negative. Yesturday. I was due to have my period on 14th and am never late. Any ideas? I have a dr. appt. jan.2 oh and no other sym. Of pregnant. But I never had any with any of my boys 17 yrs ago. Thanks
    speel00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 24, 2008, 11:06 AM

Well you could be pregnant, it could be too early for it to show up on a test. But it could be other things as well.

My best advice is to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've...

About pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am newly married and had proper sex with my wife of about 3 times and will she get pregnant of this 3 sex? Please help me out

Can I still be pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I am almost 17 and I've had unprotected sex 5 times with my boyfriend. Please don't gudge me, I know that sounds bad. I got what seems like my period three days ago. I've read that its possible to have a period and still be pregnant. Is it really possible? What are the chances afte 5 times...

I think I might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Here's the thing, I think I may be pregnant... I was supposed to get my period on the 20th, but instead all I got was a nasty brown discharge that lasted for 1 day then it turned to a very light pink... every now and then I see a little bit of blood, but not enough for a tampon ot a...

View more questions Search