Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 09:33 AM
    1992 vocal house track petition
    Does anyone know the name of the artist and the name of this track, this track used to be singed by a black lady,from 1992 and had a beautiful piano beat, and last but not least this used to be a vocal house song I first heard it in a Saturday afternoon radio show in 1992 that highlighted european house tracks,the song goes like this... "ooh you know I´m falling deep baby, ooh you know I´m falling deep baby"... "you know baby I´m looking at you you´re looking at me we are looking at one another,I know you´re thinking what I´m thinking you think we should,I think so"... "I´m straight out into you around you where ever you want me to be,oh those muscles oh shoot now"... Please give me an answer,thank you in advance.
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 01:27 PM

I need an answer, please!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazing 1992 house song [ 5 Answers ]

The song that I'm looking for goes like this,from the beginning... "ooh you know I'm falling deep baby"... "ah yeah,woo,mm. mm..mm"... "you know baby,I'm looking at you you're looking at me we're looking at one another,I know you thinking what I'm thinking,you think we should"... that's how the...

Vocal cord [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 day old grandson has a parlyzed vocal cord has been on C-pak We are at University of Mississippi Medical Center and would like to know if another Hospital of University would be better for him?

What's this house track? [ 1 Answers ]

A DJ by the name of Tony Thompson played in a club called The Cross in Kings Cross London in the early 90's. When you signed up at the club you got amixed cassette by TT and I have no idea what any of the tracks are... One of them has a females vocals with the main lyrics being "its final, it...

Vocal cat in heat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is in heat and is meowing(roaring) all through the night. Also she goes into heat cycles very irregularly. She will have a 7 day cycle of heat then be clear for a few days and then start up again. After this cycle is done then she is good for a few weeks then she goes again. Is this normal...

View more questions Search